Chapter 4

It was later the afternoon and Josh was watching Maya's brand new video along with Joseph and Sofia.
Both of them were looking at Josh while he just looked at the screen.

"Cause I'm not too young."

Josh shook his head as he stood up.
He couldn't believe what Maya had done and was definitely going to confront her.
But it was actually nice knowing she wrote a song based on two words he always told her.
Yet weird that he influenced her so bad.

"You know Maya Hunter?" Sofia asked and Josh shook his head.
"I know Maya Hart. Not the same girl," Josh said.
"Of course it is the same girl. How is she like?" Sofia asked.
"Slow down, Baby. Let him breathe," Joseph said.
"She was wonderful the last time I saw her. But that was a long time ago. Nine months actually. To say the truth last time I saw her I was actually considering trying for a relationship with her. Now she is an entire different girl. Clearly. But I think it's time I go see her again," Josh said.

~

It was considering what she actually does in a day early for Maya to stop with her schoolwork.
It was just a bit after two and Maya definitely wasn't keen on just throwing in the towel.
She didn't have any major things to do so she just wanted to get out of the house.
She grabbed her backpack which had like the stuff she would need in case she did need them and then she grabbed her car keys before going out of the door.
Maya stopped at Washington Square Park which was just a ten minute drive for her.
She was definitely not feeling like people even though she knew they would be all over her once she got there.
She wasn't very big as for now but she was starting to get popular.
Maya sat down on a bench trying to catch her breathe while she wasn't sure what was next when a little girl walked up to her.

"Maya?" she said leaving Maya speechless.
"Yeah? How can I help?" Maya asked.
"Can I take a picture with you?" she asked and Maya nod.
"Yeah, sure. Come here," Maya said as she put the girl on her lap while a girl round the same age as Maya took the photo.
"Thank you. She is a big fan. Let's go, Sis," the older girl said while they walked away.

Maya smiled as she got back up and immediately went back to her car.
She could have known that there is someone behind her and why so?
Because she saw a car which looked familiar.
In fact it looked almost the exact same than Josh Matthew's car.
She turned her head wondering why that would be suddenly smiling as she took her car keys out of her pocket opening the door seeing the same guy she thought about a second.
Unfortunately for him Josh also saw Maya and had no idea what to do with her.
Maya smiles as she put her keys back in her pocket walking over to Josh.
But he had no words.

He had no idea why he had nothing to stay to the girl who he wanted to give the biggest speech of his life to just five seconds ago.
But why?
Why did he clamp up?

~

"Aren't you going to say something?" Maya asked as she gave him a smile.
"Yeah, well," Josh said making Maya chuckle.
"It's nice seeing you, Josh," Maya said and Josh looked at her.
"Nice knowing you act like nothing is wrong. Are you crazy? Why do I have to hear from my flatmate's girlfriend you are a Youtuber?" Josh asked and Maya hit a blank.