"I'm okay." he nodded her way as Mavis smiled and realized Carrie was not too far away from him.

"When'd she get in here?" Mavis asked with a smile while rushing the to the girl and going to her side, watching as her eyes fluttered open.

"Mav." she smiled slightly, her voice scratchy and softer as Mavis smiled and pushed some hair off her forehead while looking down at her.

"How do you feel?" Mike asked as he squeezed her hand as she smiled.

"Better," she mumbled as the three looked back over to Will, who was only a few feet away, in the next bed.

"Hey." Bob smiled at the boy as Will gave a confused look.

"Who is that?" he asked making them all give a scared look at his words.

"It's me, big guy, it's Bob. You remember me, pretty lady?" Bob asked as he looked to Carrie, getting a nod in response, making him grin.

"Are you a doctor?" Will asked him, Mike looked to Mavis as she gave a frightened look and then looked back at the smaller boy again.

"No, it's just me, just me. It's just Bob." Bob said sadly but with as much of a forced enthusiasm look down at him, Joyce looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend with a worried look before the doctor entered.

"Do you know your name?"

"Will."

"Your full name?"

"William Byers."

"Do you know who I am?"

"A doctor."

"Have we met before?"

"I don't remember."

"How bout this guy here?"

"That's my friend... Mike."

"What about this young lady?"

"My sister, Carrie Byers."

"And her? With the pink hair?"

"That's Mav, she's my friend too."

"What about me kid, you remember me?" Hopped asked as Will looked his way and shook his head slightly, making Mavis frown.

"They told me you helped save me last night, you remember that?" Hopper asked again as Will shook his head once more, making the taller man frown but nod understandingly.

"Do you remember anything about last night? About what happened?" The doctor asked as Will turned to him with a small glare.

"I remember... they hurt me," he said as Joyce looked to Mavis, who held her hand.

"You mean the doctors?" he asked him again as Will shook his head slower than usual, sending a chill down Mavis's spine.

"No, the soldiers"

"The soldiers hurt you?"

"They shouldn't have done that, it upset him."