10-15-6: Yale Bulldogs (8-8-3 ECAC Hockey)

After an embarrassing performance last night, the Colgate Raiders head to New Haven, Connecticut to play the Yale University Bulldogs in "the belly of the whale" on Saturday night. With 14:57 left in the first period Dante Palecco scored to make it 1-0 Yale. Andrew Farrier and Corbin Kaczperski match zeros for the remainder of the period so Yale will head to the first intermission dressing room up 1-0. With 18:48 left in the second period Ben Sharf scored his tenth goal of the season to tie the game 1-1. With 15:02 left in the second period Phil Kemp scored to make it 2-1 Bulldogs. Farrier and Kaczperski match zeros for the remainder of the period so the Bulldogs remain in the lead by a score of 2-1 after 40 minutes in New Haven.  With 4:40 left in the third period Justin Pearson scored to make it 3-1 Bulldogs. With 2:12 left in the third period Tyler Welsh scored an empty net goal to make it 4-1 Bulldogs. With 1:18 left in the third period Arnaud Vachon scored his fifth goal of the season on the power play to make it 4-2 Yale. Corbin Kaczperski  was just good enough to put the Raiders away and Yale wins 4-2. Colgate drops to 10-16-6 on the season and 8-9-3 in ECAC Hockey play heading home for senior weekend next week.