1-3-1: Miami RedHawks

After an eventful road trip last weekend, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to battle the Miami RedHawks in a two game weekend series. With 12:49 left in the first period Paul McAvoy scored his second goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate! With 12:28 left in the first period Jack Clement scored to tie the game 1-1. With 2:43 left in the first period Ben Sharf scored his second goal of the season to make it 2-1 Colgate! Mitch Benson and Ben Kraws match zeros for the remainder of the period and the Raiders take a 2-1 lead into the second period. With 8:50 left in the second period Paul McAvoy scored his third goal of the season to make it 3-1 Colgate! Benson and Kraws match zeros for the remainder of the period so Colgate will head to the second intermission up 3-1. With 19:25 left in the third period Karch Bachman scored to make it 3-2 Colgate. With 17:13 left in the third period Derek Daschke scored and Miami ties it 3-3. Mitch Benson and Ben Kraws match zeros for the remainder of regulation so we'll play extra hockey because of a 3-3 tie. Mitch Benson and Ben Kraws match zeros in overtime so we'll skate to a 3-3, overtime tie. Colgate goes to 1-3-2 on the season.