3-6-4: Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-2-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a good effort last night, the Colgate Raiders will wrap up the weekend with the Quinnipiac Bobcats in Hamilton for a Saturday night game. With 2:17 left in the first period Henry Marshall scored his first goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. Andrew Farrier and Keith Petruzzelli match zeros for the remainder of the period so we'll skate to the first intermission dressing room with Colgate up 1-0. With 14:20 left in the second period Peter DiLiberatore scored on the power play to tie the game 1-1. Farrier and Petruzzelli match zeros for the remainder of the period so we'll head to a highly anticipated third period tied 1-1. With 10:10 left in the third period John Snodgrass scored his first goal of the season to make it 2-1 Raiders. With 1:22 left in the third period Bobby McMann scored his third goal of the season on an empty net to make it 3-1 Raiders! Andrew Farrier slams the door on the Quinnipiac Bobcats and the Colgate Raiders grab a 3-1 win! Colgate improves to 4-6-4 on the season and 3-2-1 in ECAC hockey play heading out of the United States over the Thanksgiving break!

A/N:     I had a really hard time writing this tonight for various reasons. The radio feed kept cutting out so I had to resort to the live stat broadcast online. Andrew Farrier dominated the Bobcats in the Raider net tonight and was a centerpiece of the Colgate attack tonight. Colgate will play in Northern Ireland for the first time since 2015 so the games next week may or may not be up immediately following the conclusion of the game next weekend. Colgate's season continues next weekend in Ireland when the Raiders play Princeton (again) and the winner or loser of the other Friendship Four semifinal. I will talk to you next week as the Raiders hope to capture the Friendship Four title for the first time in program history. See ya guys on Friday.