6-7-4: #9/12 Harvard Crimson (4-2-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a dominating win last night, the Colgate Raiders continue the road trip as they play the Harvard Crimson on a Saturday night in Cambridge. Andrew Farrier and Mitchell Gibson match zeros in the first period so we'll skate to a scoreless, first intermission tie. With 13:04 left in the second period Colton Young scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 5:28 left in the second period Nick Abruzzese scored on the power play to tie the game 1-1. With 2:43 left in the second period Jack Donato scored to make it 2-1 Crimson. With 2:01 left in the second period Tyler Penner scored his second goal of the season to tie the game 2-2. Farrier and Gibson match zeros for the remainder of the period so we'll head to a crucial third period tied 2-2. With 9:52 left in the third period Bobby McMann scored his sixth goal of the season to make it 3-2 Colgate. With 8:03 left in the third period Reilly Walsh scored to tie the game 3-3. Farrier and Gibson match zeros for the remainder of regulation so we'll play extra hockey with a 3-3 tie. With 1:20 left in overtime Ben Sharf scored his sixth goal of the season to win the game for the Raiders by a score of 4-3! Colgate improves to 7-7-4 on the season and 5-2-1 in ECAC hockey play!