8-10-4: Harvard Crimson (6-3-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a disappointing loss thirteen days ago, the Colgate Raiders return to the Class Of 1965 Arena to play the New England portion of ECAC hockey teams Harvard and Dartmouth. With 16:58 left in the first period Jacob Panetta scored his second goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 3:56 left in the first period Jack Drury scored on the power play to tie the game 1-1. Andrew Farrier and Mitchell Gibson match zeros for the remainder of the period so Colgate and Harvard head to the first intermission tied 1-1. With 10:53 left in the second period Griffin Lunn scored his second goal of the season to make it 2-1 Colgate. With 32 seconds left in the second period Jack Drury scored his second goal of the game on the power play to tie the game 2-2. With 16 seconds left in the second period John Snodgrass scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 3-2 Colgate. Farrier and Gibson match zeros for the remainder of the period so Colgate leads 3-2 heading to the third period. With 11:17 left in the third period Ryan Siedem scored to tie the game 3-3. Farrier and Gibson match zeros for the remainder of regulation so we'll play extra hockey with a 3-3 tie. Andrew Farrier and Mitchell Gibson match zeros in overtime so we'll skate to a 3-3, overtime tie. Colgate goes to 8-10-5 on the season and 6-3-2 in ECAC Hockey play.