5-6-4: Northeastern Huskies (Frendship Four Championship)

After a great win last night, the Colgate Raiders will play in the Friendship Four Championship game against Northeastern tonight in Belfast. With 12:17 left in the first period Jayden Struble scored to make it 1-0 Huskies. With 12:05 left in the first period Matt Demelis scored to make it 2-0 Northeastern. With 11:22 left in the first period Tyler Madden scored on the power play to make it 3-0 Northeastern. With 8:29 left in the first period John Snodgrass scored his third goal of the season to make it 3-1 Huskies. Andrew Farrier and Craig Patano match zeros for the remainder of the period so Northeastern leads 3-1 into the first intermission. With 19:00 left in the second period Ben Sharf scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 3-2 Northeastern.  Farrier and Patano match zeros for the remainder of the period so the Huskies lead 3-2 heading to the third period. With 56 left in the third period Ryan Shea scored short handed to make it 4-2 Huskies. With 18 seconds left in the third period Bobby McMann scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 4-3 Northeastern. Craig Patano slams the door on the men from Hamilton and Northeastern wins the Friendship Four title with a 4-3 win over the Colgate Raiders. Colgate drops to 5-7-4 on the season heading home tomorrow.

Colgate Raiders: The Season IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें