25. New Addition

Firstly, I would like to thank Wattpad for once again fucking me over. Not only has story descriptions and a couple of my stories been deleted by this fucking app, but it also didn't save the end of the last chapter. A chapter that took so fucking much for me write between school, lack of motivation, writer's block, and my got damn depression getting the best of me. So yes, I'm pissed because it threw off what I had planned for the rest of the story. That ending was significant to the storyline and now it's gone. I don't even remember what I had written and now it doesn't really make sense for this chapter. So fuck it! I'm changing shit... again! So thank you Wattpad for making my life that much more difficult!
.
.
.
.

Secondly, thank you to everyone that reads and vote & comments on this story. I'm honestly losing all interest in it, but I'll finish it. It's not done just yet. Just knowing that someone is reading it gives me the push I need to finish what I started. So thanks.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this revised storyline and this chapter. Deuces!✌🏾🤟🏾💜
________

Naomi

It feels so good to spend time bonding as a family. I would say that it was rather peaceful, but let's be honest. Being a Vitro and the word 'peaceful' does not go together. Things were as chaotic as they always were.

Neil and Aiden were having yet another petty argument while Aryan and I sat on the sidelines watching when a sudden craving for ice cream hit me.

"You want ice cream, baby?", I asked Aryan.

Honestly, whether she said yes or not would have stopped me from going to get some ice cream. It would have determined if she would have been present or not.

"Ah, yes, mommy! Yes, please!", she squealed.

Say less, princess.

"Let's go then", I told her holding my hand out to her.

She took my hand happily with a grin on her face. I do not know what the boys were saying anymore. I had actually stopped paying attention a while ago. Grabbing my purse and house keys we were off on our quest for creamy cold goodness.

Our little happy escape did not go as planned. Apparently, the boys had seen and followed us. This was made apparent when a familiar car pulled into the parking spot beside us.

Aryan lowered her window, Aiden doing the same.

"Bro-Bro!"

"Sissy!"

Just like their dad, dramatic. Before my hand could fully touch the door handle, the driver's door was opened and a hand was being offered to me. Smiling softly I placed my hand in Neil's accepting his help out of the car. With a peck to my lips, he closed the door taking my hand into his. The kids skipped ahead of us rushing to the door of the ice creamery.

"Munchkins, what did we say about running off!?", I snapped.

I was scared. Flashbacks from that night at the movies assaulting my mind. One moment we had all been happy and laughing. Then the next a car was speeding towards Aryan who had stopped in the middle of the driveway. If it had not been for Nathaniel's quick action, I do not want to think about what would have happened to our baby.