24. A Bit of Us

I hope this does not turn out too bad and that you enjoy this chapter. I have had writer's block for a long while now, but I am back as much as I can be. To everyone in school, work, or are just struggling in life, keep fighting! This is unedited and a bit short. Fighting!🤟🏾💜 Deuces!✌🏾
_______

Nathaniel

'Hakuna matata ya
Oh oh oh oh...'

I watched in amusement as Aiden and Aryan dances with their mama happily to the song playing at moment from their dance playlist. At a young age our kids already have a diverse taste.

They're literally singing and dancing to a song in a language that they do not speak. It also made me proud in a sense. They are learning and exploring on their own, as well as accepting other cultures as if it is a part of their own.

"Daddy, come dance wit' us!", called an excited Aryan.

I was not the best dancer. I was mediocre at best nor did I really care to dance much. However, if that was what my daughter wanted of me then so be it. I was going to fuck up a sprinkler in this bitch.

"You suck, poppa", commented Aiden watching as I made a fool of myself.

Omi sniggered caressing her bump as she watched. Placing my hands on my hips I narrowed my eyes at my sniggering wife.

"I don't see you doing anything. I was fucking shit up, thank you very much, little boy", I chided.

He scoffed placing his hands on his little hips as well.

"That was a disgrace, poppa!", challenged Aiden.

I gasped appalled.

"Take it back!", I demanded.

"No!", he protested.

"You want ice cream, baby?"

'Ah, yes, mommy! Yes, please!'

"Let's go then."

"I challenge you to a dance off then little boy and don't go runnin' to your mama like a little bi-bird when I spank that a-butt", I challenged, catching myself before I cursed at times.

"Don't go cryin' to grandma when I beat you old man", Aiden retorted sassily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go then", I growled.

I was tired as hell. Tired, but not done just yet. I would not lose to a child, especially not my child. I was going to break his li-

"Ow!"

I fell onto the floor like a log. Letting out a groan I rolled onto my stomach.