2. Eat A Snicker's Bitch

♥A/N. : Hi! Welcome to chapter 2 everyone! My bad for not publishing the chapter on time. I hope that you enjoy it and please, vote & comment! Deuces!🙋✌️♥

👑Nathaniel👑

'God, thank you, your boy, Nathan', I thought walking away from my Omi's class heading to my own. Every time I look at my baby my heart palpates and the breath gets knocked right out of me. To some people, the haters specifically, she and I should not be together. Do I give a fuck what them or anyone thinks about our relationship? Fuck no. She is all mine and I am all hers. Nothing can ever compare to my baby or can ever come between or above us. Shout-out to Luda for his bars in 'Baby'.

As I was walking minding my own business people spoke to me, mainly those of the female gender, but I could not be bothered to even acknowledge their greetings. Naomi once told me that I am often times rude, but I had to break it down for my baby. See, us guys too often make this mistake, speaking to a female while we are in a relationship or whatever the fuck we are doing with someone else. People take responding to a greeting as common courtesy. I take it as an invitation to something else that I want no part in. When you respond, in their mind, you invited them to approach you or start up a conversation which more than not is just an excuse to flirt with you.

I will be damned if I give anyone that opportunity. That is fucking disrespectful and I will not allow anyone to disrespect my baby nor our relationship. My schedule is centered around my major studies of music production and business management with a minors in film. I already have quite a large following and my name is already out there a bit, but I want to make sure I have all of my ducks in a row. Due to my large following, I am pretty much the big man on campus. Being the big man on campus means that everyone wants a piece of you and I think the fuck not.

I admit that before Naomi I fucked around, but once I laid eyes on my baby all of that shit ceased. It took me a minute to get her attention then another one to get her phone number. Once we began talking and she got to know me better she finally let me take her on a date. My baby is not like most of these other people on campus that quickly jumps into things. She took her time and made me work for her. She has no idea how much I appreciate that small thing about her.

Now back to the story before I ramble on and on about my baby. So I am minding my business when this little girl approaches me. "Hey, Natha-", she began but I interrupted her. "Up out my face, little girl", I told her walking pass her. "Nathaniel, i'm throwing a party an-", she called catching up to me. "I won't be there", I deadpan. I heard a scoff before my forearm was grasped pulling me to a stop. I jerked my arm free of her grasp turning to face her.

"Who and the hell do you think you are to be touching?", I demanded, my nostrils flaring. This broad had the nerve to twirl a strand of her stiff ass extensions. "You weren't listening to me", she stated. "Ya damn skippy. Do not touch me again or I will get my baby to beat your ass", I sneered before continuing on my way to class. "Bitch, made me late for class. Now I got to go disinfect my arm", I grumbled making a right instead of a left to head to the restroom. I walked in heading over to the sinks. I grabbed a few paper towels bawling them up in my hand. I pumped the soap dispenser three times before turning on the water wetting the paper towels and began scrubbing my arm.

I heard the door open but I could not be bothered to spare them a glance. "Yo', Nate! What you doin' bro?", the voice of one of my cousins and one of Naomi's best friends called. I looked up from my arm and sure enough there stood Tristan.