15. About a Boy & Girl

A/N.; This is unedited. Vote & comment! Deuces!🙅🏾
__________

It was freshman year of high school when he had first seen her. She had long dark tresses and big brown eyes. Her face was chubby and she had a cute crooked smile that he thought was to die for. They were in homeroom awaiting their schedules when he had first laid eyes upon her pretty face. She may not of known it yet, but she was beautiful.

He fell for her before he ever knew her. She was not what everyone else considered to be pretty but he would beg to differ. She was pretty and more. She made him feel excited just to catch a glimpse of her during the school day. He was not shy, but he was not as nearly as bold as he had hoped to be at this time. So he waited. And he waited for days, weeks.

Three months is did nothing but watch her when no one was looking, stealing glances her way every so often when they were in one another's proximity. He would dream of her at home. Dream of what it would be like to talk to the beautiful girl he found himself crushing on. Yes, she was his crush. His biggest crush to date.

She made his palms sweaty and his heartbeat pick up. He would get flustered and tongue tied. She was one hell of a crush and he felt good. He felt good that his heart had chosen her. He was not the best looking guy neither. He had blemishes and his voice was kind of on the light side. His skin was pale and he was lanky.

Yet, he had hope that the beautiful girl would like him too. It took time, but he mustered up the courage to talk to her. It had been third period and she was sat with her friend listening to the girl talk about whatever. He had introduced himself to the two girls shyly and dropped a few lines to the girl making her laugh. However, that was just merely a plan. What had happened in all actuality was that he had tripped on someone's backpack falling right beside her desk embarrassing himself before he could even utter a word to the girl.

There classmates along with her friend cackled laughing at him. Mocking him causing him to turn beet red before quickly returning to his desk and burying his face into the palms of his hands in humiliation. He was extremely embarrassed, but little did he know that she found it cute. It was cute to her that he mustered up the courage to finally talk to her. She was not not blind nor oblivious to the boy. She saw the stares he would give her because the boy seemed to literally not know what subtlety was.

His stares were long and hard. She could feel the heat from his gaze across the room. She thought he was cute. He was a bit lanky but she thought that he was perfect the way he was. He was not dorky or wore glasses often besides the occasional shades or when he needs to read something small. His smile was so goofy looking and childlike.

Girls talked about him often with their fast asses. It was never the way that she thought of him that they spoke on him. It was always something sexual. What they would do with his lips and his hands. 'I bet he has a big dick and i'm gon' get some', said Dominique Archer. That girl irked Naomi. She walked around as if she was entitled to everything.

"-mi? Naomi!?", Lelita yelled in her face startling her from her reveries.

"What? Geez", Naomi responded sitting up strainer in her seat.

LaLa rolled her eyes, "You spaced out while I was talking to you", said her friend.

"Okay", Naomi retorted dismissively.

LaLa scoffed, "You was thinking about that boy wasn't cha?", she questioned.

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Wasn't nobody thinking about Nathaniel", she denied.