5. Dance For You

A/N.: Hi!🙋Two things; one, this is unedited and two. Don't forget to vote & comment! Deuces!✌️
_________

Naomi

Nathaniel is such a brat. He is my brat though. We are out shopping and he is taking forever. I like shopping just not as much as he does. A couple of hours, four tops and I am done. Nathaniel needs damn near the whole day to shop.

Me liking to annoy him at times, especially when we are shopping. I make little slick comments every now and then. "And here I thought I was the woman in this relationship", I commented glancing up at him from my phone. He is currently on the phone talking to one of the club owners at the club he is playing at tonight.

I know that he heard me

I know that he heard me. The way his eyes slightly narrowed indicated it and it made me smirk to myself.

"...Yeah, that's perfect man. I'll see you tonight. Bye", he said before ending the call and beckoning me over to him. I walked over to him coming to a stop within his reach. He reached out grasping my hand in his yanking me forward so that I was kneeling on the bench between his legs. "You gon' quit talkin' shit 'bout me, Omi", he said lowly capturing my lips with his in a tender kiss. I nipped his bottom lip grinning as I hugged him around his midsection. Neil is already a good couple of inches taller than me and our current position just serves as emphasis of the fact.

"I love you", he whispered staring deep into my eyes, our faces a centimeter apart with his arm wrapped around my shoulders holding me against his body. "I love you", I said before closing the distance giving him a chaste kiss to his plump lips. "So... are you getting all of these, sir? Or are you still shopping?", asked a sales associate ruining the little atmosphere we had created between us. Neil sighed tilting his head to look at the woman. "I'm still shopping and I would like a pair of each shoe in women's size 6 1/2", he responded rubbing my back. I do not even know what the associate responded for being too busy getting lost in his scent as I snuggled against him.

"Don't you fall asleep on me", he said lowly, his chest rumbling with each word. I bit my lip, damn he sounded so sexy. "That was hot", I complimented snuggling against him even more. He chuckled, his hand traveling down my back to my butt giving it a spank. "Thank you, bae", he responded. "You're welcome, boo", I cooed kissing him on the chin.

Do not laugh, it was all I could reach at that moment. He chuckled tilting his head downwards kissing me deeply. A minute later he broke the kiss placing a peck to my lips, smiling softly at me afterwards. "C'mon. I want to go to another store real quick", he said. I raised an eyebrow at him as to say "Really!?". He rolled his eyes, "You're so shady to me", he said wistfully making me giggle as I rose to my feet standing in front of the bench.