12. 808

Naomi

"Damn, I miss Barcelona", I grumbled as my hand glided the pencil across the paper of my sketch book.

I was trying to come up with a new design for my design class, but my mind kept coming up with mediocre designs. I always felt something wrong with every design I sketch. The one I am currently working on is actually my eighth one and hopefully it will turn out perfectly.

I let out a sigh slamming my pencil down on top of the paper, a groan spilling from my lips.

"What's wrong, Omi?", Nathaniel called walking into the bedroom eating an apple.

I ruffled my hair before picking back up the pencil drawing an 'X' over the sketch.

"I suck", I whined.

He shrugged, "True, but that's one of the things I love about you, baby. Plus, you only suck for me", his nasty self chided flopping down onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up", I grumbled.

"Make", crunch, "me", he challenged taking a big bite out of his apple between words.

I ripped the sketch from the book balling it up before tossing it at him.

He tsked catching it instead before tossing it back hitting me in the forehead.

Thumph.

The paper ball bounced off my head falling onto the floor bouncing then rolling a bit.

I narrowed my eyes at him, a smirk on his handsome stupid face.

Crunch!

"Will you get out so I can get back to work?", I exasperated.

"Can you come sit on my face first?", he retorted.

"No", I huffed.

"Then no", he mocked.

"You are so annoying", I commented folding my arms across my chest.

He stared into my eyes, those bright blues swarming with emotion as he lured me in. He slowly leaned in brushing his lips against my own. I sat stock still allowing him to do as he pleased.

"Omi?", he mumbled brushing his lips against mine again.

"Yes?", I breathed.

Crunch!

I shoved him and he fell over on the bed onto his side laughing. The idiot had gotten me all worked up for a kiss just to bite a damn apple instead.

I rose from the bed and walked out of the bedroom down the hallway to the kitchen. I just went into the fridge taking out the container of leftovers then heating it up in the microwave. I stood at the counter eating and mulling over possibly designs in my mind.

I felt arms wrap around my midsection before feather like kisses were trailed up my neck.

"Can I have a bite?", he mumbled nibbling on my ear lobe.