3. That Family Luv

♦A/N. : Hi! This chapter will have mature content without it being overly descriptive. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Also, this is more of a filler/ filler chapter. This is not edited. Do not forget to vote and comment! Deuces!🙋✌️♦

Naomi

"Damn, baby! Yas! Model for me, daddy", I cat called Nathaniel. We are over at his apartment enjoying another "Us-day". Us-day, is a day that neither of us have class or work and we spend it together doing anything we want. We decided to stay in for the day and have a lazy day. Currently, my baby is in a pair of briefs underneath a red robe lying on the couch. He raised his head a bit to look at me almost as to say 'Really?' to my comment.

We had just finished a shared bath and he wanted to cuddle some more

We had just finished a shared bath and he wanted to cuddle some more. This man is a big baby at times, I promise. But I cannot deny that I enjoy it just as much, if not more than he does as well. I love the feel of his arms around me. I love running my fingers through his feathery hair. The softness of his plump lips whenever her places kisses across the valley of my breasts when he rests his head on them or on my tummy when he lies his head on it.

Nathaniel has this way of making me feel good even when I feel at my worst. "Come lay with me, bae", he demanded lying on his side to make room for me on the couch. I smiled walking into the kitchen instead hearing his groan loudly.

I giggled to myself as I grabbed two bottles of water and a green apple out of the refrigerator

I giggled to myself as I grabbed two bottles of water and a green apple out of the refrigerator. I felt his presence behind me, but I did not acknowledge him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his front to my back as he placed butterfly kisses on my exposed shoulder up the exposed side of my neck.

I bit my lip to hold in my moan so he would not be encouraged to continue. I honestly just want to eat my apple and drink my water in peace, but hubby has other ideas. Next thing I know, I am over his shoulder being carried fireman style to the bedroom where I am dropped onto the bed. "Nathaniel", I groaned sitting up on the bed. He did not even comment on me calling him by his full first name as he grasped my ankles firmly and pulled me to the foot of the bed. "Baby, stop", I whined letting him roll me onto my stomach.