1. My Baby

♦A/N. : Okay, so here is one of my new stories that I hope that you all will receive well. They are practically opposites, yet are one in the same. Physically, they are complete opposites but could give a damn about what anyone thinks about them being together. So buckle up, grab your popcorn, and enjoy the ride. Because it's going to be a damn ride. Please vote & comment as we go. I want to hear from you guys. Deuces!🙋✌️♦

Naomi

'👑💍💞💋Lord Vitro🍆🔐👅💦'

I rolled my eyes at Nathaniel's antics. He went overboard with everything pertaining to his contact information in my phone. He used 8 emojis, declared himself a Lord, and his contact picture is of him at the gun range with an assault rifle looking into the camera.

He said it's a reminder to me and a warning to any fuck boy that approaches me that I am taken by a 'handsome crazy ass son of a bitch'

He said it's a reminder to me and a warning to any fuck boy that approaches me that I am taken by a 'handsome crazy ass son of a bitch'. His words, not mine although true. I met his mom and she is a sassy bitch that I love dearly. If I were not so crazy in love with this man than I would have him checked. I still might do just that though. Speaking of my devilish angel, he was calling me at the moment.

I answered and could not hold back the smug smile that formed on my face.

'It took you 4.8 seconds to answer my call. What if I was dying over here while you took your sweet ass time answering the phone? I could be dead, Omi.', he said in that deep, rich baritone of his.

And I burst out laughing. He always does this. 4.8 seconds, and yes, he is being serious. He has told me multiple times that I should answer his calls in no more than 3 seconds and his texts have a time limit of two minutes. After that I am dead, dying, or committing suicide by cheating on him and he is on his way to find me.

"I know, Nathaniel. I will be quicker next time, I promise", I laughed.

I heard him huff and that only served at making me coo at him over the phone.

"You better. Anyways, what were you doing that it took you nearly 5 seconds to answer my call?", he drawls.

I bit my lip.

"I was lotioning my legs", I responded honestly.

He tisked and I rolled my eyes. Here he goes again.

"Who the hell were you lotioning your legs for and it better be me? I do not mind a little ash. It makes you look paler and a little less attractive so I love my baby ashy. Who are you trying to look all normal sexy for, Omi? It better be for the two Lords in your life, woman", he said lowly.

"Why are you like this, Nathaniel?", I sighed.

"Strike fucking 3, woman. I'm coming over", he stated before I heard a beep signaling the call had been ended.