35. A Remembrance of Love

«Wattpad is being janky so I am unable to add the song I wanted to for this chapter. If you have the song or don't, it's fine. I just wanted to let you all know that the song for this chapter is 'Love' by Musiq Soulchild. It's a great song and recommend it to anyone. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day and staying safe. Also, I want to say rest in peace to Chadwick Boseman.

His passing took me by surprise

His passing took me by surprise. I don't keep up with celebrities that often so I had no idea he was fighting against cancer. It's okay, Chadwick. You fought a mighty battle brother. Rest easy, King. Although Black Panther was not your only work as an actor, it was one of my favorites. Wakanda Forever!»

_______

👑Nathaniel👑

"How does this one look, baby?", my baby asked for the umpteenth time.

She is modeling some of her new swimsuits for me at the moment. Honestly, to me, she looks beautiful in all of them. However, my favorite would have to be the one that she is currently observing herself in the mirror.

"Can I show you instead?", I asked eyeing her appreciatively.

"No, you nasty", she rejected my offer.

I shrugged my shoulders taking a sip of my virgin cocktail. She was right. I wanted to do nasty things with her, but I will refrain. What my misses says goes. So no nasty time right now.

"Only for you, baby", I retorted nonchalantly.

I saw her rolling her eyes through the mirror bringing a smile to my face. She is so cute.

"I'm ready now, Neil", she declared turning to face me.

"Let me take a picture first. I have to brag about my baby so everybody can be jealous", I responded sitting my drink on the side table.

Again she rolled her eyes, but this time I gave her what she was looking for.

"Ow!", she exclaimed smacking my arm.

"Ouch!", I hissed rubbing my sore arm.

I had smacked her on the ass. It was not like it was something new. I do this at least twice a day. She also hits me at least once a day too.

"Try me again", she warned with a glare on her pretty face.

My baby is so pretty that I could not take her seriously. She looks way too cute glaring up at me with her hands on her hips and her bump poking through slightly.