6. Boy!

A/N.: Something is revealed this chapter. It was pretty obvious, bit with the way people are nowadays, maybe it was lost amongst the masses. Furthermore, this is unedited. Vote & comment! Deuces!🙋✌️
_________

👑Nathaniel👑

'Kill me right fuckin' now. Scratch that, kill my entire family right now, Jesus 'cause I ain't leaving them behind. We live together, we gone die together. Scratch that too, just kill her. She ain't got shit to live for other than bothering me. Do me this one favor, bro", I thought listening to my ex ramble on and fucking on about whatever. Our teacher as punishment sentenced me to an atrocious fate. That evil woman partnered me up with my clingy, self-centered, bitchy ex-girlfriend who still to this day tries to find her way back into my life. All because I told her that all of the hoes at the Wii Sports Resort gone have to hide their mans from her when she hit the scene after I saw her car selfies on the school's Instagram page. It was not my fault, dammit.

"Naomi's gonna be on his ass, bruh", a classmate laughed, Tyrone

"Naomi's gonna be on his ass, bruh", a classmate laughed, Tyrone. He was a cool dude from the track team that I chilled with from time to time. Then again, most of the track and field team were cool people. I guess, Tyrone and I are friends. "Shut the fuck up, Tyrone", I grumbled making him and his little group of friends snicker at my expense. Fingers were snapped near my hear causing me to flinch away from the offending hand.

"Nathaniel, pay attention to me", she said. Yes, she will be referred to as she because she does not deserve for me to call her by her name. It is either she or scandalous bitch, take your pick. She tried to break my baby and I up numerous times going as far as to cyber bully her. She had obviously forgotten who the fuck I am fore I got all of her shit deleted, not suspended. I do no play that bullying bullshit, especially not when the target is my baby.

"Bi-", I began, but was interrupted by my oh so wonderful professor before I could utter a word. "Nathaniel, behave!", she chastised. I rolled my eyes grumbling to myself about how I could not wait to get the hell away from these people. "Alright, so class is almost over and we have a lot to cover. So who's dorm are we going to meet at, mine or yours? You still remember my dorm where we had al-", I interrupted her not wanting to be reminded of my past foolishness. "Nope, it is just like you are, forgettable. We can work on this project in the canteen after class next time at around 5-ish. My baby won't be out of class until about 4:30 so we won't be able to meet you until about 5. Sounds good?-" "No, it does not sound good. Why are you bringing that cow along? We are supposed to be working on our project, just us. And why do we have to meet in the canteen? Why not one of our rooms for more privacy like old times?", she said interrupting me.

I stared at her blandly not, no I do believe that she would say and try such bullshit. This is her after all. "We, as in Naomi and I, will meet you after next class in the canteen at 5. If I don't see you as soon as we walk in then consider our work session null and I will do the work my damn self. You keep testing my patience little girl and it is really pissing me off. So shut your dick hole and do not speak to me until then", I stated smiling sarcastically at her before gathering my things into my backpack. We still had a few minutes left of class, but I was done for the day so without a word I rose from my seat and walked out of class waving by to my evil professor. I had shit else better to do so I decided to go down to the football field an get some work down for the assigned project. Despite my behavior, I get shit done.