11. Baecation Pt. 3

+A/N.; This is the third and last chapter of the Baecation little mini-series within the story. I had wanted show a glimpse into other characters' love life besides Nathaniel and Naomi's. Furthermore, this chapter is done in Tristian's prospective and shows you little more depth into who he is a character and person without giving too much away. I am not sure if there will be future chapters featuring other characters perspectives, but for now, enjoy! Comment & vote! Deuces!✌🏾+

🎼 Tristian 🎼

I sat alone at a bar in a booth listening to others croak musical notes into a mic attached to a karaoke machine. Nathaniel and Naomi were out on the dance floor slow dancing. Christian was once again flirting with a woman over at the bar. Lucky and LaLa had long since gone off to do their own thing. Everyone seemed to have someone while I was all alone. I had not thought that I would be alone on this trip.

I thought that I would have Hudson at my side going on little romantic rendezvous but that was just wishful thinking. Never did I think that I would get a frantic call from a crying LaLa telling me that she had caught our boyfriends in bed together. A waste of both of our time and our hearts. She had been in love and so had I. I sighed whirling around my drink in my glass that I had been nursing for the last half hour. Although, I was happy for my girl moving on after such a traumatic event. I myself was still licking my wounds over a piece of shit ex-boyfriend.

"Is this seat taken?", a heavy Spanish accent called over the music. The baritone was too deep to be that of a female so I knew that the person was a male.

I looked up from my glass, my eyes meeting that of a hazel ones framed by dark lashes.

I paused not expecting the handsome man that stood before me

I paused not expecting the handsome man that stood before me. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Not at the moment", I retorted before taking a sip of my drink.

"Thank you. I am Antonio and you are?", the handsome stranger said sliding into the booth across from me.

"Tristian", I stated curtly.

He smiled, "Cute name for a cute guy", he retorted.

I raised an eyebrow at his comment.

"You gay?", I asked not wanting to beat around bush and waste my time.

He chuckled, "Straight to the point. I like that", he said, not answering my question.

"That doesn't answer my question", I retorted.

He nodded his head, "Si, I am as straight as a loopy straw as Americans say", he retorted finally giving me the answer I sought.