19. Mo' Drama

Naomi

If this bitch says one more thing to me I will punch her in her silicone filled face.

Excuse me.

I am just utterly done with Dominique. She goes out her way to try to tear everyone down, me specifically. Whether it be due to my size, my work, my ethnicity, or whatever reason she comes up with to justify her attack of my character.

I am just tired of her

I am just tired of her. I know that I stay on Neil's case about keeping his cool and staying within his character. I know that I annoy him with it too.

It is just that I think that at least one of us needs to have our heads on straight in case the other pops off. I am usually the designated calm one amongst the two of us, but everyone has a breaking point.

Mine just so happens to be Dominique. Nathaniel knows this as well, which is why Monica Daniels, a classmate and friend of mine, has his number on speed dial. It is also a plus that Monica is one of the chillest people you will ever meet. She is not one for drama, but if drama is brought to her she will definitely shut it down.

She only calls him when there is a code 'Ominous' situation going on

She only calls him when there is a code 'Ominous' situation going on. Which there will be of this bitch makes one more snide remark towards me.

"Ew! That design is atrocious and is that a grease stain? Double ew! I bet that Naomi was pigging out as usual, because you know that she can't do anything without food,and she wasted some on her work. She should of thrown it out just li..."

"Yup, the bitch is at it again... She is about to pop off big time...You got about five minutes max to dash that ass over here... Uh-huh... Yeah... See you then, bro", I heard Monica on the phone.

She had called Nathaniel already.

"The last time I checked, you are no-one to be judging someone else's work", I retorted.

She scoffed, "And last I checked, you're way too fat to be wearing that outfit, honey", she insults.

I chuckled humorlessly, "Well my husband picked this outfit out for me to wear. So if you have a problem with it, please feel free to take it up with him", I said sweetly despite wanting to bloody her nose.