4. You're Special

👑Nathaniel👑

Day One

This party seems just like all of the many others I had gone to. College kids drinking or smoking either chilling in a corner with their friends somewhere or on the makeshift dance floor that was the living area of the house. I came simply for a break from studying. All week I had been couped up in my dorm studying for a couple of coming up quizzes. I had been talking with Chris listening to him ramble on about some girl in his chemistry class that had turned him down when he had asked her out while sipping from a red solo cup full of Sprite. I was highly amused by this news as he went on to impersonate the girl as they argued about why she would not date him.

He suddenly got quiet looking at something behind me. I turned to come face to face with my most recent fling, Niya. She was this beautiful brunette with a cute smile, long hair, slim build with slight curves, and long legs that seemed to go on forever. She is pretty popular around campus being the next in line to take over as big sister of her sorority, Alpha Phi Alpha. "Hey, babe", she greeted invading my personal space wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into a chaste kiss. "Hey bro, i'll holla at you later. I see that you're a bit busy. Niya", Chris said excusing himself as Niya practically wrapped herself around me. She had not even spoken to him or acknowledged Christian's presence as a common courtesy. It was public knowledge that Chris and her did not get along, but he was at least cordial with her for the most part.

Niya on the floor there hand was rude and bitchy towards him. That was the main reason why she would never be more than a 'booty call' her attitude. It was not attractive and her personality was terrible too. The only reason I even deal with her is honestly because of what that mouth do. It works wonders and that is honestly the only time I actually like her, when her mouth is occupied. Anyways, she was kissing up on me and hanging off of me everytime she even felt like a girl was looking my way.

Just plain fucking annoyed the shit out of me

Just plain fucking annoyed the shit out of me. I continued drinking my Sprite while letting her do her thing. I was not in the mood but I also did not want other girls approaching me either. Niya knew the rules of what we had going and no marks was my number two rule. I did not want her thinking I was hers or anyone else to. I damn sure did not want her claiming me neither, which brought us to rule number one.

For some reason I had felt the need to look around and when I did my eyes fell upon a gorgeous plus size woman laughing with a group of people. She was so beautiful and damn, baby was thick and then some in all of the right places. She had extra chub, but that did not take away from her beauty. She wore a cropped tank top with black stringed up skinny jeans with matching black sting up booties.