14. That Conversation

Naomi

"You are so stupid, Lucky", Markel laughed.

We are having a couples sleepover at his and his girlfriend, Amanda's place

They are so cute together and Amanda is such a cool chick

They are so cute together and Amanda is such a cool chick. She's actually a cheerleader at their school. Yes, I did say their school. Her and Markel attend another university not too far from our own.

"Like really, what was I supposed to?", Lucky chortled draping his arm around LaLa's shoulders pulling her into his side.

Those two are still not an item yet. It has been months since our baecation, but they are still in this weird dating space in their relationship. I guess they are taking their time. I just hope that they both stay happy with how things are going.

"Walk away", LaLa responded snickering.

He side eyed her, "I tried to", he said.

"Not hard enough", LaLa stated.

"Whose side are you on?", he asked turning his head to face her.

She tsked, "The right side", she retorted dismissively.

"Markel, let's trade", he said.

Markel and Amanda laughed. She was sat beside him with her legs resting on his lap.

"Nah, i'm good. Ask me later though", Markel responded.

Lucky sighed sadly before kissing LaLa on the cheek. "I guess i'm stuck with you", he muttered.

Turning her head towards Nathaniel and I sat sharing a bowl of fruit she made a face.

"Sis, he said that like it was anything but a privilege. Is he single or nah?", she said asking in general.

Neil pursed his lips, "He single, sis. You a whole Queen over there and he a peasant begging for scraps. He should be graced with your presence", he responded dramatically hyping up LaLa.