Bonus chapter : short stories 4

1. Parenting advice

The three guests of that day sat silently on the couch opposite him. Langkasuka was surprised finding one after another coming over to his home. First, it was only USSR, asking if they could talk. Then, came Majapahit, also wanting to talk. " I'm guessing you want to talk as well?" He asked Qing Dynasty, the man paused before nodding. " Are you all here to talk about the same thing?"

" The Russian was here first, he should begin the conversation." Majapahit insisted with a smile.

" Thank you, uh, Mapajahit." They all looked at him awkwardly as he tried to recorect the name. " One last time," He sighed. " Ma-ja-pa-hit?" All three of the Asians gave him a thumbs up for finally getting it right. " All right, so Langkasuka. I need some advice." Langkasuka gestured for him to continue. " You are as close as any old kingdom can relate to a Fallen. How do I say, I'm not used to the fact that my children had all grown up."

" Same here." Majapahit agreed. " One second he's only ten the next he's ruling a large amount of land. It happens so fast. How do you cope with that?"

" It's...never easy. I doubt that you're the only ones going through this at the moment." Langkasuka began. " I cannot tell you exactly how. It may be different for you and how you all cope with the sudden growth of the youths you protected. And past enemies," He paused. " Are no longer a threat."

" I suppose it depends on how we view it." Soviet suggested.

" If so, then my wife won't be happy with the answer." Majapahit chuckled nervously. " And you, Qing Dynasty? You haven't gotten your voice back?" Qing Dynasty only smiled as he shook his head and started to write his reply.

' I cannot even face my son, let alone speak to him. The absence of my voice is a blessing to me.' He told them.

" Right." Soviet muttered. " He's the reason you're...." Soviet sighed. " I understand. Perhaps I have not been the best father but since I've returned, I have to do something for them."

" Then I think we can all agree that one thing doesn't change." Langkasuka said in a calm voice. " We must protect them." His orange eyes gleamed to a time before his capture. From the short low growl, they could see his image shift to his war attire. They felt their own image shift as well, knowing what they've always fought for. " Otherwise, we need to ensure they are safe as they currently ensure ours. You remember that night?" They all glanced between each other to that night where they heard his purrs. The memories that flashed with it.

Qing Dynasty pondered the memory of him with China, teaching him the characters of their language. Majapahit's vision was similar to his son's, a family walking around the palace. While Soviet kept his memory treasured rather than buried like he had during his most brutal point in life. His family all around the table having dinner.

2. Bear hug

" Hello, brother!" Ukraine greeted him happily as they hugged. " How's father?"

" папа, is visiting Third at the moment but you can come in." He said to her as he invited her inside. " You know, recently I think something's changed with him." He said as he closed the door behind him.

" Really? Me too!" Ukraine said cheerfully as they both sat down at the living room. " He visited me last week and before he left, he gave me one of his hugs. Ah, I haven't had his hugs since I was small." She said happily.

" Same. It felt so...warm and safe." Russia added as they both longed for another bear hug from their father. " Wait. You think he might give Third a hug too?"

" ...."

Extra : Old kingdoms + fallen ( showing care and protection)

Langkasuka : Purrs

Soviet Union : Bear hug

Zamrud : Sing lullabies

Third : Bedtime stories

Japanese Empire : Cuddles with nine tails

Qing Dynasty : flute song (rarely)

Perla : Checks on them while they sleep