Chapter 31

Langkasuka was on shift when help had arrived, he was burning some of the flesh and blood because it just really stank. Mal was the first one out of the boat with an assault rifle and keris with him. As soon as he saw the old man he had jumped onto the deck and ran full speed at him. " Tok Lang! Are you hurt? Did anything happen?" He said as he checked for wounds.

" Don't worry, the blood isn't mine." Langkasuka reassured him.

" Good. Thank goodness." He rested his head on his grandfather's shoulder. " I can't lose you...not like....anyone else...." He muttered as Phil and Indo approached them with a smile. Britain himself had come along with UN himself just in case, under America's request. " Where's Ame and Rus?"

" We're here. " America said as he propped Russia under one arm. The other staff went to check on their injuries until one of them screamed as a pair of black eyes peaked from behind them. " Wait. Calm down." He told them to put down their guns as Temasik was the first to step forward.

" That's...." Mal muttered as Singa had just come down from the boat with the medical supplies. He almost dropped them when he saw her.

" Mal, you need to stay calm." Langkasuka told him as he gestured to Temasik to call the others inside. The first two to step out already had Mal on his knees. He held on to Langkasuka as they approached, shaking his head and looking away. " Mal."

" They're gone...they're already....gone...." A gentle hand stroked his head and ushered him to look at them. " Mak...." Mal started to cry as she smiled at him sweetly. Cupping his face with her hands, she kissed his forehead and pulled him closer. " Mak...Mal rindu Mak..." She stroked his head lovingly as she hugged him. " Ayah..." Malaya placed a hand on his shoulder with a proud look on his face.

" Mama!" Singa ran ahead to hug his mother before stumbling and hugging her waist as he landed on his knees like a child. Temasik embraced him tightly and kisses his cheeks. " Ma, stop! I'm not a child anymore!" Singa said as he laughed. Seri Indah and Patani Sultanate approached Mal with a respectful and loving look. " That's..." He paused as Malacca Sultanate was the last to step out. He stood tall as Temasik and the others nodded to him with respect.

" My God....how's this possible?" Malaya glared at Britain and immediately got up while flexing his fingers to beat the shit out of him. " Wait! We're not enemies!" He tried to explain but Malaya wasn't hearing any of it. Luckily, Langkasuka had stopped him just in time before Malaya kills him. Tigers can be very protective creatures.

The boat ride back had been pretty awkward. Especially for Britain, who was receiving death glares at every corner by the fallen kingdoms. America gave a brief explanation of the drugs as UN and the others listened. " And that's not all. They've tested on several other fallen kingdoms. We don't know how many but for starters, Soviet might be back." Mal held his mother's hand tightly as he tried not to think of those hellish fourteen days. Malaya gave him a reassuring pat, they will protect him. " And these fallen kingdoms....they're not supposed to be here..." Malacca Sultanate held up his hand before the other fallen kingdoms could protest. They were finally back but now they to go? Malacca looked at his son, his grandchild and relatives, and sighed. If only he could speak to them, preach them, give them a good reason to listen.

" Death is the cycle that comes after life." Langkasuka began. " I'm...I'm glad that you're here now, Serendah. All of you. But we know, that this isn't right. The past must not be repeated for its mistakes." Seri Indah looked at him sadly as she held his hand. " But I've lived." He said as he caressed her cheek. " I was found half dead, kept away for centuries and adapted. And I'm older than most of you." He said with a smile. " They were dead and for a time, so was I. Surely, there's a way to resolve this without bloodshed, right?" He stared UN in the eye. " There's always a way other than murder. Because if they die then so must I and many other old kingdoms if you dare say that the past must be buried."

" I..." UN looked around. Everyone held their respective family members closer. " I see...We'll discuss this with the others. Please give me some time to think about it." There were other destroyed bases all around the world, destroyed by the stupid organization's own grave robbing consequences. Indo himself wanted to investigate the black eyed ghosts sightings in his country as well as Phil. They don't seem like harmless pranks anymore. The fallen kingdoms are returning, no one knows how things should be after.