Chapter 3: Club night [how Andrew and Queen met] //flashback//

"Queen, we going out to Sensations tonight?" i frowned looking at the time, it was already 10:30 and i had just got home from working and 9 hour shift. Keisha knew my ass ain't want to go, but i had been promised her we was going to hit the spot and see what was up.

"I gotta get dress and shower" i whined dropping my keys on my coffee table, "We can go tomorrow,," i tried to convince her but her ass wasnt easyly convinced.

"Me and Maria on our way" she said before hanging up, i dropped my phone on the couch and turned on some music while i went to shower up, i took out my weave yesterday which meant i had to do something with this hair. At least i wont bald or nothing, my hair was thick and flowing to my shoulder, so wrapping myself with a towel i put some conditioner in it so it'll be nice and loose with tiny curls. I slipped on my Bodycon dress, that held tight to my body showing off my small waist and phat ass, slipping on my earring and necklace, i heard Keisha and Maria coming in "Bitch we here" grabbing my Michael Kors purse and slipping on my heels, i walked down the stairs.

Maria was wearing high waisted boyfriend jeans and a fitted shoulder black crop top with some black heels, Keisha wore a tight nude color dress with a deep V-neck, and her heels were tan and white. "Yes work it" Maria snapped "Tonight's night my shawty get some dick"

I rolled my eyes at them both dropping my keys and phone in my purse. I hadnt had sex since my deceased boyfriend Roy Painten died, he was shot in a head during a robbery gone wrong on a random ass day outside of 7-11. We grew up together and over them years we had a plan to get out the hood shit, and he was doing good. landed a constructing job, and a side job a target (with me) and he wanted to start his own business, he didnt know what in but he knew he wanted to survive. i rolled my eyes, and opened the door "Come on" i told them as we started out door.

The club Sensation was filled and packed, and security was starting to kick out everyone that was to drunk to contain themselves, "Aye you three" one of the security caught our attentions "What's yall names"

"Keisha"

"Queen"

"Maria"

"Ite well Keisha Queen and you two Maria, yall can come in" he said licking his lips at us, he helped us up the three little steps "Be good" he winked at me "Specially you ma" i gave him a wink back before going into the club. I had to admit, i was a little stirred up inside and my pussy was throbbing with all the fine brothas around. i had to choose wisely though cause sometimes niggas game was tougher then the game in bed.

Me and the girls started with one shot before we went on the dance floor, and the alcohol was only making me honier and honier by the minutes passing by. That's when i saw him, tall with muscles that would break a niggas jaw. He saw me looking at him and gave me a smile not even worried about the little shawty wrapped around him. She. followed his eyes and gritted on me "Oh shit" Keisha gasps "Queen Thats the Nigga Andrew from out the P, you remember? that nigga invested forreal with money selling that dope"  i rolled my eyes and shrugged, he had a lady though so my attraction already had fell. i wont going to be no homewrecker bitch.

"He a cutie though" Maria bit her lips as she looked him over "If you dont wanna ruin his already ruined relationship, HELL, i will" started side laughing but i knew she was serious.

        At the bar area, i asked for two more shots and reached in my purse for them money when a deep voice came from behind me "I got you for this round" he said letting his hand rest on my lower back. i looked up to see this murderous hussle nigga behind me, It wont no secret, everyone was afraid of what this nigga could do.

"Finaly was able to slip away from her" i joked passing him back his money and paying for my own drink.

"Don't take her money B" he said telling the bartender sternly handing him a stack "Keep the change" i looked at this nigga like he was crazy, throwing money around like it wont shit.

"Who you trying to impress?" i started feeling my blood boil, i didnt need no niggas money and didnt need anyone flaughting what they had on me. he started to talk "Know what... it was nice meeting you but yo girl dont look to pleased and if she come over here starting shit, ima break her fucking jaw in and cut yo fucking dick off"

He must had thought what i said was some funny shit, "That's a lot of cuttin" i rolled my eyes and pointed to his girl who was making her way over to us.

"Who the fuck is this bitch you been staring at all fucking night!!!"

"Nani Chill out yo" He said cool enough not to be fazed by her little temper. i wont fazed either, she had a grown woman body but little in so many ways.

Keisha came over and i looked at her while we watched this girl overreacting.  i shook my head and downed down my two drinks and stood about to go dance "Nah Bitch dont go nowhere now, you trynna fuck my man Huh, BITCH i'm talking to you" she snapped her fingers in my face and i could see Keisha eyes widened cause she knew me too well. I grabbed her hand pushing her hard so she stumbbled and fell to the ground with a thud. Andrew reached for me but i punched in his shit too before i kicked off my heels and dropped my purse, Bitches like her are the ones that Erked my nerves. i pounded my fist into her face hearing thr hard slaps of my fist meeting her jaw bone. i wont stopping either, till her blood leaked on my knuckles. His hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me from her and out the club. Keisha running behind me and Maria holding my shit. My body pressed hard against him and when i looked up at him he was staring down at me with complete lust in his eyes. he put me down and i pushed away from him annoyed.

"Go help yo bitch" i told him grabbing my purse and heels. He licked his lips slowly looking back at the club then at me.

"Nah shawty, Fuck her, You coming with me" He gripped to my arm and pulled me to his Bentley. I wouldve pulled away from him but my adreline was pumping and my panties was soaked. It turned me on when we had got to his car he pressed me against the car and stuck a finger in me "SHIT, what is you doing" he stuck another finger in me and i moaned uncomfortable at the presure of his fingers.

"Seeing what im working with" he said kissing my neck "How you want it?" he said kissing in my neck letting his free hand grip my ass cheeks "Cause' you too tight to take all of me babygirl"

"i bit my lips at the sound of his voice.

"GET A ROOM QUEEN" i blinked looking at Keisha that had thumps up at me before her and Maria skipped off.

"You coming home with me Queen?" he still had hr finger in me and was slowly stroking it "Yo pussy telling me yes, what you telling me"

"You gonna open my door or i gotta open it myself?" i asked him my body hot as he took his finger out of me. he grabbed my had and placed it on his dick. He smiled at me and winked giving me a deep kiss as he opened the door.

7 weeks later..

I felt like complete shit, and my head was pounding. "Miss can i help-" i started to say to a customer before my stomach tightened and i fell to my. knee throwing up all my breakfasts i had.

Shit shit shit.

i stood and walked quick to the body car department and grabbed a pregnancy  test

a couple minutes later, i found out that i was pregnant.

It wont hard finding Andrew again, after our one night together, he had been blowing my shit up and every time we talked he'd say "You know i got yo ass pregnant right"

but i'd always tell him "Nigga shut the fuck up, aint nobody pregnant bye"

So when i called him and his voice sounded off "Wassup babymama?"

"Im Pregnant"

"So" he said "I aint surprised, i been told yo ass. i know when i bust in pussy, So how bout our first date and you stop being so damn nasty to a brotha"