Hospital Rounds Queen POV

It was late.

But i was uneasy in the stomach and lightheaded, i was tiered but i couldnt fucking sleep.

It was late though .

Keisha slept peacefully on the bed and i was happy to say her and the baby was fighting just fine ... She hadnt woke up since we got here ,but i be damn if i go to sleep,i had to see my bestfriend open her eyes, even with the doctors OK i needed her ass to wake the hell up.... "Keisha? Girl im here okay" i told her, when the door opened, it was the doctor...

"How she holding up?" he smiles at me

"She still not waken up yet" i shrugged bitting on to my lip.

"Her body needs the rest, for her and the baby, which means when she wakes her body most likely will put her right back down" he signes and double takes at me "are you OK, you have a couple scratchedls to look like you should get them looked at?"
"Uhuh, she is your main focus, im ok" i said waving him off

"I heard you throwing up in the bathroom a few minutes ago, you sure? How you feeling"

"I said im fine!"

He only nods and walks to Keisha, when he leans back crossing his hands i tilt my head to the side "good to see you up Keisha"

"That bitch giving you hard times doc" Keisha mummbled looking to me with a small smile on her face.

I couldnt help but get up and go towards her pulling her in for a hug "you scared the shit out of me ugly"

" you look like you aint been getting no sleep nigga, go get some rest im fine" i smiled and shoock my head, after tonight Hell No, them niggas probably went back to see if we were dead, and wen they find out we not then they'll come searching for us...

"Ill be okay" i told her and walked over to the chair to sit turning on some TV while the Doc checked her.

"Miss" he gestures to me "are you sure you dont want us to check you or anything" i shook my head no. "Alright then"

"But can you do me a favor?" he looks at me with a nod "anybody comes here and asks for us, we are not here OK?"

He shakes his head and walks out... "You talk to Pook or Andrew yet?"

I shake my head, "how knows where those fools are" i say gribbing my teeth together thinking about his ass, so stupid him and this drug war ... I hated it... I stared at the phone forever before i ran up to it to dial Ma Dukes number... "Hello?" she answered and tears fell from my eyes...

"Ma dukes please put my babies on the phone" i cried

"Honey they are sleeping"

"PUT MY BABIES ON THE FUCKING PHONE" i screamed pissed and infuriated.

A couple minutes. Later small tiered voice came to the phone "mommy i miss you" my little girl says

"I miss you too i want to come home mommy, i miss you"

I look at Keisha and step out the room for a second, "mommy misses you too, hows the trip with grabmama tell me all what i been missing"

"We have r-really big cousins mama they soo big" i chuckled as i listened "mama let us get in a jucuzzi and we went skating"
Tears ran down my eyes as the went on and on and on about everything... How they were haopy and missed me and daddy... I didnt even know if daddy was still alive at this point.... I was for the first time ever scared shitless...

When i came into back into the room, Keisha was trying to get up "girl what the hell is you doing"

"I wanna go see some babies" she laughs "come on girl. In a couple months Me you pook and drew gonna be in one of those delivery rooms wirh me fussing yall asses out asking for hella ice and breaking yall finger bones" she chuckled "when this shit over and my baby lives threw this im going to tell him about the baby, he going to be so happy"

"How you two been anyway"

" i told you before he was all bumbed about our last couple misscarriages but this will bring us closer you know? He loves me but he doesnt love that i wasnt able to carry, i have a good feeling about this baby, love love this baby already"

"So lets go see some babies" i smile helping her into one of the wheel chairs.