7 days later

"I've been here for 5 days I'm ready to leave" I said to Drew. He thought it was funny cause he was chuckling. "Can I at least get up, my ass hurts"

"Wait till the doc come in Queen, he said he wanna check you one last time" I signed rubbing my belly.

"He checked me like 10 times already" I frown "I need some real food or ima burn this place down with they watery ass chicken and jellos"

"Queen" Andrew put his hand over my mouth and just stared at me before letting his hand go "how about I cook when we get back okay?"

"What you making us?"

He shrugged "anything that'll get you to shutup" he laughed

I pushed him "you know that's the best kind of food so yo ass better throw down too"

The door opened and Doctor Summers walked in. "Hello hello" she said "looks like someone's ready to get up out of here"

"Yes ma'am, come check my babies. Last time we talked Baby girl was doing much better but can we keep her on watch?"

"Yes she is indeed, we still have her and you on watch"

" okay" I say laying back and cheesing at Drew. He and I had been talking about moving out of the city.  He didn't even want the trips to be born here. He was paranoid still. But it was to late now, and I'd be due any day. I could already feel the toll and my body ready to get these three out.

She pulled my shirt over my belly, and put the jelly on it after. After examing the screen she smiled "she is definetly doinguch better and look we can even see her on the screen now. Last time the other two were some much bigger then her we could barely see her. And her heart is stronger as well"

I smiled so hard I just could wait to get home to my other two babies. "That's good" I looked up at Free who was already staring down at me. He brown eyes looked over my body in awe and I blushed a little. He reached for my hand and gave it a soft squeeze

"I love you so much woman, all I want is a safe delivery and to move away from everything bad, raise them to be better then us" he kissed my lips "you will let me this this for us?"

"I will drew baby" I returned his kiss and exhaled. "Its okay to leave"

"Yes, of course, just fill out the discharge papers and you be on your way"

15 minutes later

I pulled the chair back a little so I could take a nap while drew drove home. His hand placed on my knee massaging it gently. We made little conversation. It wasn't an awkward thing, it was just a very nice silence.

We were parents to triplets with a set of twins, we've endured a lot together. Always finding ourselves back in eachothers arms, always coming to each other rescue, we fought, fight, broke each others hearts, broke up but never could be satisfied with other people. He was for me. I was for him. I let my hand touch his.

But it was time for both of us to grown up, live in silence like at this very moment. It was okay for there to be silence sometimes, personally I loved it now, I hadn't realized how loud our worlds were, or friends, associates, problems... It was suffocating.

I felt the car come to a stop, it was late, a little pass 1 in the morning. I blinked seeing the the light turn green but Drew didn't move. "Baby" I said reaching for his arm but he pushed me down pressing on the gas "Drew!"

LOUD whistles prierced the air, it was like hail hitting the car side. The car wheel burned against the pavement as it turned the corner to hard, glass shattered every where and a loud pop tilted the car

     Every thing slowed at that moment.

Drew had me in a bear hug his grip tight but his eyes were still, opened, his screams silent... We tossed around in the car motionless as the car circled in the middle of the road. I could feel the glass cut against my skin.

      I couldn't feel anything, hear nothing... My ears rung and heart start to beat so fast, my breaths hard but my body paralyzed as the car became still upside down.

  Drew grip loosed, his eyes still opened, but his lips moved. I couldn't hear him, the ringing in my ear was deafening. Tears fell from his eyes and blood spat from his lips as he looked to be speaking to me with urgency.

I couldn't move. I was suffocating from the silence...