queen

" i got one name for you Q" Keisha smiles and grips the wound she shot me at.. My screams muffled by a cloth in my mouth and duct tape over it "Roy Painten"

My wits drop in sheer disbelief as i looked at her confused at the name of my Dead fiancé... The one men that promised me we'd get out the hood. Roy was my first love, and my best friend. We was middle school and high school sweet hearts, going about in the projects and love and vision of getting out... What the hell Roy have to do with any of this he wont in no gangs drugs none of that... He was a nigga in the wrong place... His death was even an accident... Wrong place at the wrong time, could have been anyone and it was him...

"Oh you interested now huh, i bet you wondering oh shit what does Roy have to do with any of this mess..." she smiles and takes the duct tape off "well boo, Roy has to do with everything"

"Fuck you Keisha yo" i said not wanting to hear it...

"See Andrew aint no it and well neither did you because Roy left his family at a young ass age like 12, then he met you at like what? 13, 14 your foster mom took him in too... Mhmm, welp" she chuckles "believe it or not, Rico and Roy are brothers and it was Roy's death that landed Andrew a huge ass expansion in his product and pay, everything grew honey his alliances,his bank, and territories..."

"Roy wasn't into any of that stuff bitch, you dont know him"

"Uhuh baby i do know him, you see Roy may have hated his family but he wasnt stupid enough to disown them because he knows the consequences and well with a woman and a future he desired he made sure he'd be able to get it for the two of you... Every Thursday at 430 in the back of Tiny Giant... I'm assuming he told you he went somewhere else but i bet you noticed the backpack he always carried that Thursday at 430 .. But he'd go to make a family drop for Rico in which the shipment would be ported on a USA company ship to the islands where Rico conducted his businesses.." she signs "alot huh?"

"You're lying "

Laughing she rolled her eyes "no Q, I'm not... Andrew killed Roy and got hold of the package, next week the home you and Roy lived at got ransacked right? Well that was Andrew too and he got all of the goodies off of Roy..."

"What the hell do i have to do with this... How do you know all of this?"

"Because me and Pook had been a family friend with Rico way longer then that pathetic thief Andrew, plus" she smiles "who you think Roy went to meet those days to drop of the packages... Q, i seen Roy killed that day with my own too eyes... Andrew niggas killed him cold blooded and Pook and i barely made it out"

"Stoop" i fussed wanted to bash this bitch head in till her brains splattered and skull crushed... I hated her, i fucking hated her and andrew ...

"But Rico knew with all that power Andrew grew he couldn't just push a war with out getting detected by the FEDs since his family business was silent but a enormous business and he wasnt going to fuck up the family legacy... He had to plot and twist and lead dead ends, he had to do these things to slowly weaken Andrew and he did ... He got his alliance to become his enemy and it all just kind of fell into place from there"

"My babies"

"Like i said wrong people to worry about"

"I dont give a damn what you are going to do to me, i will kill you and Rico all of yall for my babies... This is yall war not mines"

"Blaah blaah blaaah" she said rolling her eyes "you have more to do with this then you think, you see Rico well he was pissed off when he heard about his brother falling in love and planning to run away and understood he was only doing drops so Roy could disappear with you... Now here is where it all gets really interesting so listen up... Maria ! Rico's whore/ ROD what ever was fucking around on him ... With pookie my fiancé and ended up getting the bitch pregnant so well i had to set both of them up and make it easy for Andrew to kill they ass which was dumb easy by the way... Anyways Rico wanted to keep you close in the charades so that's why i encouraged you to fuck with Andrew and when you actually decided to move on well we couldn't have that could we.. So Maria set yall up knowing damn well you couldnt resist his ass" as i listened to Keisha i realized how far gone she was, she rambled and jumbled and i felt so distant from her as i listened as all of the shit came together... "We needed you because that nigga fell head over heels in love with you and when he gets caught he's going to be tortured and we are going to tell him all of the horrible agonizing shit you will be going threw... It more than just drugs in Rico's business Q, his family also sell woman for sex... If you get what im saying here"

"You dirty bitch" i hissed spitting on her and screaming when she dug her finger in my wound "fuck you, fuck you"

"Rico wants you to suffer too honey.. For his brother's death, he wants you to feel everything you took from him... He says that because of you, his brother is dead" she stands dialing a number "i got her.... No i did not.... She right here in front of my face.... The guys ain't pull up yet... Well tell them to hurry the fuck up ! We have to get her out of here and in the system on rico's orders... He wants to meet her" she hangs up and turns to me "no more talking, i got business i got to handle" she said taking the butt of the gun and "kei stop, I'm your friend, i have to get my childern, please i ha-" i watched her slam it against my head.... "My ki-" Blackness choked me into a deep long painful sleep...