Queen

It was quiet.

The room was hot and my skin was beginning to sweat, as i leaned my head back chopping down on the ropes tightly wrapped around my wrist. Mentally, i motivated myself.

For the past day or two... I honestly haven't been sleeping and lost track of time since i laid in a room with four walls a door no windows. Rico has been torturing me , abusing me, & drugging me. Usually he would drug me,so i would become knocked out before he left and he knew it would be hours before he'd come back.

But i felt as his my system was rejecting the drugs he gave me tonight as my heart pumped with excitement as i noticed that i could chew my way out of these damn ropes.

Jackpot Bitch! I smiled as the ropes fell and my hands breath back its blood flow. I sat up quickly undoing the ropes of my feet and stood wasting no time. Taking a deep breath, i slowly opened the door and signed seeing one of Rico's guys outside the door sleeping. The hall was long and a series of other doors were there. "Now or never boo" i told myself grabbing the rope that was once tied to my feet. And hurrying to the security that slept peacefully. Without hesitation i wrapped the rope twice around his neck and pulled hearing the muscles in his neck pop torturously. He swarmed taken by surprised and knocked me down with him falling on top of me. He struggled to yell out since i pulled with all of my strength crushing his wind pipes till i felt his body stop twitching. Shoving him off of me, i wrapped the rope around my hands, took his 2 hand guns and knife.

I was getting the fuck up out of here. I looked down at my naked body and frowned looking at the really fat guy that laid dead. Wont no way in hell I'd fit his clothes. I sign and continued down the hall passing each room, not tempted to look in any of them. When i came across some stairs. I hurried down them when gun fires started going off, i cocked my gun pointing up and popping off a few rounds of myself while still running down the stairs and out the nearest door i came too. "Shit" i cursed running into one of the securities, right into his fucking arms. I squirmed and his chuckled as he held tight to me trying to get me back into the stairwell i kicked my feet up and shoved my hands into his ball sake as hard as i could. Grabbing gun and shooting him in the stomach "fuck that" i cursed seeing the other guys coming down the stairs. I dashed down the hall as fast as i could when gun fire again went off. And i shoved down a China cabinet getting behind it. "Shit shit shit!"

"Dont shoot ! Stop fucking shooting!" the gun fire stopped and i recognized the voice as Rico. Shit ! "Hey missy, come on out"

"Fuck you!" i hissed

"Mmm, Queen... Thats you aint it?" he chuckled slightly "come on out Queen, your out gunned mama, you've already killed 2 of my men, its no more need for blood shed... I get it your upset and angry, alot of ahit going on now that i own you... But exactly what i say, i own you Queen..."

I checked the bullet in the gun 10 in one and 7 in the other plus the knife... Fuck him,fuck his boys, fuck being property... He then literally let MFS rape my ass... Oh i was taking as many bodies as i could today, and i was going to die trying.

As fast as i could i sat up and shot 5 rounds,rains of fire firing back at me. And i felt a warm and burning sensation in my side. I looked down the the bullet wound and crouched over trying my best to ignore the pain. But seeing the amount of blood gushing out, i knew damn well that my sudden dizziness was going to be the death of me.... And for a moment i prayed i wouldn't wake back up to be in the hell still ... I cried for my babies and i cried in anger thinking about Andrew and if i seen him i would beat life from his dumb ass!