50.

April and JR rushed into the room, yelping and giggling "mommy, mommy daddy coming!" they smiled and JR holding the phone in his hand. I blinked stretching and pulling my self out of bed.

I grabbed my phone seeing Andrew was still on the line "hello?" i said clearing my throat.

"Hey Queen, the kids answered the phone. Look you busy? If not i can wait for you to get them dress or what ever is... Better"

"Oh" i looked down at me and frowned "you can come now if you'd like, I'll get them dressed"

"Okay, something they can get dirty and a swimsuit"

"O oh okay, I'll get them packed up we're room number 203"

"See you in about 10 mins" i hung up and threw the phone on the floor looking at the two jumpy monsters. I smiled "alright, April you go ahead and hop in the tub, JR you go lay your clothes out on the bed and pack your trunks. Come get me when your done baby so i can see what you got" April ran off, clumsily almost falling but bounced up playing it off "keep the door opened, I'll  make some pancakes"

"And eggs!" JR smiled sonic running to his room

"And bacon" April poked her head out with a big ol' smile.

"Alright coming right up" i smiled walking into the kitchen and pulling out the pancake mix, eggs, bacon, fruits [cause they had to have they fruits] and a cup of juice and water,and the plates. I started the pancakes when JR called me and i went inside the room seeing that he did a good job. A brown shirt with the sleeves cut and some khaki shorts with his Jordans that he done already messed up, i chuckled at this boy "i approve" i told him glad he didn't pull out none of his good stuff.

I came back to the kitchen flipped the pancakes on our plates, when someone knocked on the door. "JR go get the door, ask who it is"

I saw him run to the front and say "who is it?" in his best man voice impersonation. "Mommy its daddy" 

"Okay open it up" he did and i heard his squeals when Andrew walked in.

I finished the eggs and April came running inside wrapped in a towel with soap and sub trailing her "daddy!"

"Hey princess" i heard finishing up the plates "ite you go get dress and you in the shower my man, smell fresh for the ladies"

I turned my head seeing Andrew leaning on the counter staring at me "you look nice" i roll my eye. I wore a sleeveless gown, my big belly poking out and my breast swole with hardened nipples. "You're glowing"

"Thanks, would you like a plate?" he looked at the set table but shook his head

"I ate already" he told me and walked closer staring at my belly as if it was gold. "May i?" i nodded at him as body touch mines, he placed his warm hands on my stomach firmly and smiled wide "hey daddy's little girls" he cooed and i caught myself smiling feeling them move around at his voice. Tears rolled down my cheeks and Andrew did a double take with wide eyes. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, just pregnancy, it comes and goes involuntarily.. Cant control it.. I'm waterworks like this all the time " he smiled still holding onto my tummy

"Better than last pregnancy, you clocked me upside my head with a lightbulb" he laughed "remember that?"

"Yeah" i laughed "but you were being stupid"

"I tried to massage your feet, you just ticklish everywhere" he said leaning on the counter. "You want to come with me and the kids?"

"I cant i have to work" he awed and nodded in understanding

"well later tonight.. I kind of reserved a spot at the Indian restaurant you like so much, maybe i could pick you up later, I'll drop the kids off at the babysitters, we could" he licked his lips and stared at me with careful eyes "talk"

I glanced over him, his dark brown skin, light brown eyes, his muscles, his long legs. He wore a light pink shirt with a gold chain levi dark jeans.
He smelled like spring time. I blinked and removed myself from his touch.

"To talk... Yes, ill see you later"

"We're ready!" the twins ran out all dressed with their backpacks

"Oh no come sit down and eat then go brush them teeths" i demanded and they frowned sitting down to eat.

Andrew smiled at the two of them, following me out to the living room. I leaned against the wall and held my back at the pain.  He walked up from behind me, slowly allowing his hand to touch my lower back. I closed my eyes as he pressed on to the sore spot that was the main spot that was sore when i had April & JR. I haven't had a back rub in a long time since i found out and this... This was great "want me to stop?" he asked me but i waved him on and enjoyed the back rub. My eyes closed slowly as his hands firmly pressed on my back soothing that sore part. I bit my lip fighting back a moan, hesitantly pushing his hand away.

Opening my eyes, he smiled at the corner of his mouth. It wasn't arrogant, because his eyes were low, almost disappointed, sad... i didn't know that look. "I have to get ready for work"

"You should be working Queen" he said softly "You're sore and your back and feet is swollen... you should be resting"

I thought about the dancing i did last night "i'll be fine" i told him but he gave me a concerned look as he helped me down on to the coach.

"I don't think u will if you dont slow down... you could have the babies too early or something out of stress, I'm calling your job"

"No no no"

"You not going in Queen, you need to be on leave"

"I am fine Andrew, leave it alone" i pushed myself off the couch but the pain in my back intensified and Andrew caught me and helped me back down.

He signed grabbing his phone "yo pete... how's the it going my dude... thats good... oh, yeah my kids are doing amazing you'll have to meet them one day... alright... listen, i know this is last minute but the mother of my childern not doing as well as I'd like to see, I'm kind of concerned and would like to stay in the state until she delivers.."

I blinked and my eyes widened at that... i shook my head at him snapping my fingers trying to get his attention but he turnedhis back to me.

"Yes sir, i do understand... tbank you for understanding... I'll touch bases with you soon pete..." he hung up and shoved the phone in his pocket "consider yourself on house arrest, now give your phone up it's your turn"

I lookedbup at him in pure disbelief and shook my head pouting for a while...

"Queen, dont be that way, you know you need to"

"You aren't the one that has to pay to stay in the place"

"Well I'll take care of it till you conceive" I shook my head my head "its not up for discussion Queen"