Chapters 13

Owen Mathews

Yup, that was his name. And now he was my boss and my kids were going on a trip with me so i can start my first day of work in seattle for 3 nights.

I had a feeling Andrew was going to be pissed off as i hopped off the interstate and down the roadway. He wasn't going to take any of it well, that i was taking the kids with me to work, he just wouldn't understand. I was prepared for his argument though, won't trying to hear any of it. I was coming back, and he was still going to be in the same place I'm leaving him at. I had to do this this. I wanted to do this.

Damn ! This niigga got me arguing with my damn self.

Jr and April was in the back singing Miley cyrus and joking her goofing off in the back seat and i was about to scream with fustration thinking about Andrew and Owen. He was a fine as man, dark carmel skin with waves and the muscles but his proffesional demeanor had me interested too but Andrew had a tight ass grip to my heart and my loyalty to to him.

It took an hour and 25 minutes to get all longed in and checked and make sure the kids had there tags before the facility rung us in the visitors hall. The hall was suppose to have been fulled with families and prisoners but it was only us, i let Jr and April pick where to sit at and the picked the table clostest to the door Andrew would be coming out off and also where there was a little play section for smaller kids which only was a purple carpet with books and pillow chairs that looked like a big ball filled with little beads.

The red light above the door lit up and the buzz sounded off for two seconds. Andrew came out with a guard behind him with his cuffs on his rist, he whispered something into the guards ear and in responds the men took off Andrew's cuffs as the officer smilled at April and Jr who eyes were wide as the seen Andrew. They couldn't keep still. Stepping back the officer signaled for the door to be closed and i watched as April and Jr attacked him, he picked them up and gave them big hugs. "Wassup?" he said tickling them and twirling them in the air. His eyes locked on mines and he sat them on the ground as he made his way over to me, April and Jr following behind him. He leaned across the table and gave me a deep kiss sucking on my bottom lip and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Daddy, mommy got a new job we going to Seattle for three days" Jr giggled jumping on my lap.

Damn, Snitch! Now i knew this was going to be an arguement with Andrew, i should had popped his leg and i wanted to so bad but i only rolled my eyes and shook my head studying Andrew expression, he stared at me with a hard smile, "is that right?"

"I was offered a new position and i took it. Im a receptionist for a men"

"Men" Andrew snapped and told April and Jr to go and play so we could talk.

"Don't do that Andrew, it's a good ass position and I'm making double the moneybi was before" i said back to him, his jaws tightened. I could tell he ain't give a shit about no double paying job.

With a swift move he gripped tight to my arm, yanking my almost ontop of the table. I pushed him off unsuccessful i dug my nails in the side of his face. It didn't even phase him but i knew he was going to feel it later "fuck is wrong with you, you not taking my kids no where with NO man! What, you fucking him Queen? You a stupid bitch and thats all you'll ever be. Nigga probably already had some of yo pussy now he just making sure it's at easy access"

Yeah, that shit he said hurt like hell but i won't about to bow down to him. He was just giving me more reason to go. "Fr Andrew, last thing you going to do to me, is make me feel like the bad guy in this relationship cause you the one thats locked up and you not the one paying my bills and I'm the ome with MY kids. By the way, im faithful to your bitter ass so don't tell me who the fuck you think im fucking dumbass. You need to sut back and realize who you talking to cause you one minute away from being on the money roll,keep talk to me the fuck crazy. I'm taking the job and I'm taking my kids, not leaving themm here while im away especially since you got brave ass niggas trying to run threw my crib for YOU!" i was so fucking pissed off and ready to jump at his ass i had to remind myself where i was at. Him and me being pissed off at the same time wasn't a good thing.

I stood up leaving him sitting down "April and Jr bring yall tails say bye to daddy" i told them holding on to my purse i walked away real slowly for them. Andrew jist stared at me pissed off. I never threated him with Child support money ofter but i never meant it but now since he wanted to tell me where i could and couldn't work like he was going to put the extra money in then maybe i ahould start filing for it.

April and Jr ran to my side and together we walked to the exit door and listened out for the buzz which let us out.