46

"What the fuck is this?"

Geraldo, the boss men, father of Rico. He was a quiet man, that only spoke when the time truely required it. He was strictly a business man, drug lord. He did the work of his fathers. So the pain that rain threw him seeing the dismantled body of his last son splintered his body and he sickly coughed in deep pain. He Hissed seeing the bodies bagged. Unzipping the bag that held Rico he spat in disgust seeing the blown off head and brain matter.

"My fucking son, my last fucking son!"

Keisha stood silent in his presense "nobody made it out alive ?"

She shook he head, "even my possessions"

"Every room was cleared sir"

Keisha spoke loosely, sweat forming on her forehead as the room that reeked of dead bodies darkened from the bad lighting. "And Queen? No sight of her"

"No sir"

"Or the cameras?"

"All the cameras were in ruin" keisha said calmly licking her lip.

Geraldo cursed and scowled at Keisha, his hand connecting to her face. He could only thing of how pathetic she sounded ,looked and was. She was vermin. A betrayer to her own group, he didn't trust the twit and wanted her rid of immediately being as she was no help to him anymore "who the fuck did this?" he spat, his accet thick with hatred.

"I do not know" Keisha, dumbfounded and frightened hesitated to stand back on her feet. She had partaken in activities she was starting to regret and was now feeling the heap of regret burn in her soul.

"Hatchet " he called like a viper "i want this bitch head separated from her body"

Keisha eyes widened as she begged for his forgiveness. "Please, i dont not know what happened, i did my part i got her to him. You promised me my life lived if i did that! I did that" her laughs were muted by Hatchets callused hand. She fought him, digging her nails in his skins. But he only dragged her out of the room leaving Geraldo surrounded by the bodies of his men.

Geraldo was getting old, and was sick with lung cancer. He was going to leave everything to Rico after Rico proved himself by revenging his eldest brother. Killing off Andrew and his crew and bringing Queen, oh the vicious Queen. Cough broke threw his throat and the taste of blood swirled around his mouth as he spat it out. He was running out of time now, and he mourned the boys that followed him.

But there was no more time.
Coughs violently bent him over and he hurdles to the ground coughing up blood as he called for help but he couldn't breath correctly.

Geraldo knelt over dead. Wheezing his last breaths staring at the bag that held his last son. His last chance.