Andrew

The sound of bones crushing against my fist, gave me a pleasure i enjoyed to much to keep sanity. I watched Samuel choking on his own blood and rubbed his blood in my hands. The clock was running out of time and i needed a lead on where Rico would possibly have Queen... "Samuel, as a dead men, please have some dignity and restore the friendship we once had my friend.... You owe me at least that"

Still with a swollen gulfball sized eye and blood drooled mouth, he tightened his quivering jaw and shook his head... Then as if a light bulb came he smiled "she's probably shipped half away across the water my friend" he stuttered

"Fuck do you mean by that"

"Look, Andrew" he huffed "i am playing with a thin line either i tell you and i die or i keep quiet"

"And you die" i finished..

Spitting out blood "shit" he growled in pain "r-rico... He runs more then the drug business ite?"

"Where Queen Samuel" i pulled out my gun getting sick playing around.

"Rico's family... They own that business,sex trafficking woman.. Prostituting them either to the lower..." he couched blood spitting from his lips "i dont know why they want Queen but i-if he got her thats she'd be,in o-one of the building where he breaks the girl down... Till he gets ready to ship them to his father"

"How long it take before he decides to ship them?"

"Drew i dont f-fucking know my dude, i dont know"

I could feel my heart racing and palms sweating as i pressed the barrel of the gun to his head "i need you to think reaaaal hard my friend"

"Please,i dont know"

Shaking my head , i frowned at the thickness of heat in the bando. How i could leave his body to rot here, eventually the smell of his softening skin calling every fly and bug to his decomposing body. "Andrew..."his voice cracking at the silence "dont do this man, it was just business"

I stared at him intently unimpressed with his bargaining. Each word that was the words i wanted just sent him in a deeper pit. "Where is she"

His head dropped down and he cried out for mercy , then mumbling some shit in Spanish. "Dalian road, deep in the back about 40 miles off road of Easter Avenue... Its a bando and a small road, dalian road" he signed but i didn't give him the satisfaction of taking another breath. i pulled the trigger, watching the bullet fly threw the skin of his head and out the back of his head... The blood splattered and unsatisfied i shot again, and again,till his brain stained the plastic he laid on and his face torn to a unidentified human.

I looked up at Derome who had a snarl on his face, "you heard him?"

"Let's roll out"