Chapter 1

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU SUPPOSE TO BE FUCKING WITH THAT LITTLE ASS DICK"  i pulled my 27 inch Brazilian crencly weavy in a messy bun, getting up from the covers and shook my head at this niggas, "GET THE HELL OUT MY SIGHT LITTLE MAN" i dismissed him when the nigga pulled out his 'manhood'

He took some kind of offence because he balled up his right fist and swung, managing to hit me right behind my ear. This nigga was crazy to think that i was going to let his cheeto sized dick, punk ass touch me like that. i cocked my fist back and swung with all strenth and power in me, hitting his weak ass in his jaw.

He stumbled and i watched his back up holding tight to his jaw. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE PUSSY ASS NIGGA" i yelled hitting his ass repeatedly not giving him a chanse to stand, i had to make it clear in his head that he wont going to win this battle.

"Crazy bitch" he hollard crawling like an ape towards the door and i chased his ugly lightskin ass out and slammed my door right in his skinny ass face. What was this nigga thinking he was fucking desperate pussy? Get the hell outta here, shouldnt no female ever be that low to fuck a 3 inch that still looked on the soft when he claimed he was on the hard.

He made my nerves jump up a notch so i lit me one blunt and turned on the TV. I rolled my eyes sick and tiered of seeing little niggas; i needed me a REAL man that could provide or some shit. It's been five weeks and a bitch was really horny, Won't no reason for me to surgar code it. My panties were soaked and the blunt was starting not to help.

But dont get me wrong, i dont need a nigga in my life. I did things on my own cause i was able too, i won't dumb. i have my diploma and even taking online college classes.

So, i called my bitches over to take my mind iff this bullshit and was happy as hell when they pulled up deep and holding bottles. Getting fucked up wont even the word!

Keisha was my stick girl, we took it way back to pre-K, "Wassup Bitch?" she winked hopping on the couch.

Maria rolled her eyes, already litting up a blunt "I'm hungry as a bitch, Yo let's order some pizza before my foreign  ass starve" Maria was mixed with idian and mixed (black&white) and she held a banging body, we met about three years ago at my Farm fresh. The girl was the chaisher and jumped over the cashier trying to rip a white ladies head off. i had to befriend her crazy ass.

"They are already on they way with the food fast ass" i rolled my eyes closing my door.

"Yo Queen my bitch" Keisha crazy self giggled "I heard you kicked out Jerome, he said you dont know a big dick when you see one"

"His three inch baby dick, didnt even get a chance to sniff my pussy before i kicked him out. he was talking all the shit about how big his dick was and how he was gonna put in the good pipe... then he pulled out. His limpped ass dick" i shook my head dissapointed. My house was already full with smoke and my eyes was starting to burn a little.

"Girl, I'm Dead" Maria cracked up laughing "His fake ass, claim he reppign the the streets like he really a thug but he ran when Pook wanted to see beat breaks from his ass"

"and he got a black eye, i peeped that shit when i saw his lightskin ass. Shit already starting to form. Damn shawty i just knew you was gonna get some dick" Keisha frowned

"Hell, i thought so too but i aint fronting, let's get fucked up and some more shit" i said losing track of my words feeling the think buss in my brain.I smiled when the Pizza guy got here "Yes,lets eat!"