Queen

Keisha's head rested on my lap while i combed her hair and watched for her to go to sleep. She was in shock and with the baby i didn't need her stressing out. To much was happening and i didn't know if this was the end of it but i prayed for it to be over. I wanted to break down right now and most of all i wanted my babies. But Ma Dukes was not picking up the phone. Keisha snores lightly filled the room and i tucked her in the hotel sheets. I stood slowly and dialed Ma Dukes number again,it went to voicemail again. Something was right,no matter the time Ma Dukes always picked up espically in a dire time like this. It was making me antsy and i wasn't feeling this.

I busted into the bathroom not even thinking, Andrew stood neck,dick swinging lotioning his body "wassup" he said looking up at me surprised as hell reaching for his towel.

"Ma Dukes not picking up her phone, thats not like her Drew... Call her" i demanded telling him to try but he pushed my phone away wrapping the towel around his waist and pushing my to the other empty room.

He grabbed his phone, dialed a number but after a couple rings he threw the phone on the bed and sat at the edge."andrew..." i called out to him but i saw his muscles tensing... "ANDREW!"

"I got to go" was all he said getting up and grabbing clothes, i pushed up so he faced me

"What the fuck is going on andrew... Where my babies...?"

"Queen stop" he mumbled throwing on his boxers and t-shirt... I studied him as he made it possible to show no emotion
...

"Where the fuck is my babies ANDREW!" i balled my fist up and slammed it into his face so hard he stumbled and for a minute i almost ran but if even if i would had been to slow, his jaws tighten and he gripped my shoulder lifting me up and slamming me on the wall. I could hold it in anymore and i felt my tears fall from my cheeks as his grip loosened and he put me back on my feet... "Where my babies drew?" i cried and he pulled me into a hug

"I'ma get them Queen,i promise you that ite? I'm going to get them and im taking all of you far away from here" he pulled back and lifted my head "i love you queen,and a nigga is hurt and sorry and i can't explain to you how much I'm am going to make this up to you but you have to listen to me okay?"

I hated him! I hating what he represented because it's what got my babies in the mess... His fucking mess ! I must had been giving him a death stare because he had to look away from me "im sorry queen,dont give up on me just yet baby... I promise you my life Queen, my fucking life this is the end of everything you hear me"

"What have you done Andrew?" i sniffed my nose clogged and eyes swollen and heated "where my babies?"

"Im going to get them Queen" he let go grabbing a pair of pants and opening three drawer pulling out guns and loading them.

"48 hours, you hear me Queen" he looked at me "when i have them i will call you so keep your phone on at all times, you remember our emergency car?"

I nodded stuck on the wall, "yeaah"

"When i call you i will tell you where you need to met me alright, i parked it behind this hotel in the back parking lot. I need you to lay low baby, for now on its just me and you... You all i got" he said and kissed me but i pulled away from him though it was taking all of me not to beat his ass right now, not to take the gun he was pressing my palm to keep and pull the trigger in his brain.

"Let me come with u" i begged but he only shook his head, checking each gun there was.

"Stay with keisha look out for my ring and stay low..." he put a gun on his waist holster and the rest in his suitcase. My heart was pounding against my chest and tears started falling again, why the hell was i so damn emotional ! I thought but i couldn't help it, Andrew looked back at me and frowned "i will call you Queen so be ready, I" he stopped and signed studying me "I'll get them no matter what"