Here on out

So where do we go from here ?

The babies were asleep, April and Jr. - "go to bed, don't let me tell you again"

   Were close to being asleep.

It's been 3 months since Andrew and I, had slept in the same bed. There were an occasional run-ins with each other, sharing a bathroom and all.

And sure there was also some sex, here and there.

There was no fussing, very little fussing.

And today there would be no kids. His mother was coming down with her new fiancés and together they were taking the kids to a family reunion. I was antsy, it took her months of persuading me to let her take my babies. Everything in me wanted to say no, to go with her, but I was back in school taking online classes and I was in the middle of midterms.

So I had to convince myself that this would be a good thing, being able to focus on work and maybe sleep in, get some shut eye.

I was ready, she can take them babies where ever she wants.

"I'm here" Ma dukes voice flowed through the rooms and April and Jr screamed with joy.

"Oh no" I closed my eyes already know the triplets would - cry.

High pitched scream whistled from the beds and I pounced up running to the room to console the three. "Oh girl let them cry it out, make they lungs nice and strong" ma dukes came in the room and tolled me up into a bear hug. "It is so good to see you,sweetie. I have missed y'all so damn much"

"I've missed you too" she showed me as she started to sweet talk the triplets and I smiled watch their cry's turning into curiousity to laughs. "Now I'm going to continue doing this silly voice, while I talk to mommy, how's you and drew" I chuckled as she continued playing with the trip with a baby voice.

"About the same as when you left" I responded "but we're fine, I promise, he's working and I'm school. We don't get much time to talk or have alone time. The triplets are a daily routine"

"Honey all babies are a daily routine, but I get it. I'll be happy to take them off your hands this weekend maybe y'all..." she cleared her throat realizing she was still doing the baby voice "y'all could find some time to talk ... again ... for the billionth time"

"We're still healing"

"Well don't you think y'all should speed this healing process up considering the fact that y'all have 5 babies and living together. When's gonna be the perfect time .. huh? Another month from now ? A year ? A decade ? Honey in order to heal y'all have to talk and I don't mean fuck. I know my son he may be sleeping on the couch but I bet you two horn balls still getting it in"

"We aren't"

I lied and she sucked her teeth "I ain't no fool child, I tell him the same thing I tell you, now stop fucking and start talking. Get to no eachother again. Did y'all even go through the "I have a crush on you" phase" She waited for an answer "I didn't think so"

April and Jr ran up stair and hugged my legs looking up at me with big eyes "mama me. Knowles did a majic trick. He pulled a string out of his noses" Jr stumbled over his words in pure excitement.

"Did he now we'll I'm going to have to check that out huh"

"You gotta learn it first mama" April sassed and they ran back downstairs.

"DADDDDDDDY" I heard them call out and then the door shut.

"Come on child help me get their bags in the car" she kissed my forehead and patted my shoulder.

"I don't think Nala should go, I don't mind keeping one with me" I said staring at my baby girl. She gave all of us a scare but did an amazing turnaround.

"Nala will be fine, perfectly fine and believe me she will want to be with her other halves anyways"

I formed watching her checking their diapers. And on Instinct I started going over their care book. Specially for Nala, she had trouble gaining weight so I had her on a different feeding time the Nasir and Jada. Andrew came her and picked up Nasir

"Come on men, I'll get you away from the ladies" he reached down kissing Jada and Napa's foreheads "my beautiful princess" she stared at them smiling for a second before picking Nasir up.

"It's almost there feed" drew cut me off with a very light kiss on my lips

"I'll only be a second" he said close to my lips and disappeared down stairs

"I thought you said you two were the same as when I was first up here"

I shrugged "we... were"

I said confused as to why he was so.... so

Happy.