53.

I woke up with drool on my arm. My lips were so dry and I was crazing some crunchy cold ice. Wiping my arm with my cover I turned around finding Drew lying in bed staring at me. "Morning" I smiled

He returned my smile, "morning"

"You can take the kids Drew" I told him

"Will go after you have the twins. But the altrosound sound is today" he helped me slide over in his arm "what are we hoping for"

"They always fighting, I think it might be two girls"

"Could be two boys"

I shook my head "they fight at each other, not with" he chuckled kissing my forehead "are the kids up?"

"Yeah, they watching cartoon eating right now. How you feeling?" He said studying me.

I signed and looked at the way he held me, his hand slowly rubbing my stomach his other arm undery head with his hand soft scratching my scalp.

"I want this family Andrew" I told him "I want it really bad"

"I want it too Queen, I want you back home with me. My business is doing good, I can help you with the babies, you can finish your classes"

"This city is dead" I mumbled

"It's nothing here for us anymore Queen. I know you started this new job but you've never been the receptionists, you was the boss lady"

"That's a lot of moving around"

"Queen, I am asking you to not come as just the mother of my child but" he blinked "but as my wife" he looked down and massaged the back of my hand. I signed leaning my head down and squeezed his hand, then glimpse down seeing the ring but not .... Oh shit

I pulled my hand slowly from his and my jaws dropped, I blinked repeatdlt and tear just fell out "this pregnancy has been having me crying since day one at anything, I'm sorry"

He kissed my forehead "will you marry me Queen?"

I nodded and kissed him passionately and he wrapped this ng and a around me securely. "When did you slip this bad boy on me" I chuckled in between tears.

"You was knocked" he stood and helped me out the bed

"Gawd im so freaking huge"

"Beautiful" he said smacking my ass and I waved him off rushing to the bathroom to go pee.

. . . . . . . . .  . . .

I could not stop cheesing knowing I was about to know the sex of my babies. I sat back on the bed and and lifted up my shirt my doctor smiling and asking us how we have been. I looked up at Drew and smiled "a lots happened but everything has been amazing"

I cell started ringing but Drew held my purse, "want me to get it?"

I nodded and he grabbed my phone showing me the caller ID, it was Owen and imy lips tightened. A part of me felt terrible because I had forgotten all about Owen. "You don't have to answer" I tell him and he dropped the phone in my purse setting it on the counter behind him. He came up to the side of the bed and held my hand.

"Ready?" She smiled with the jel in her hands and I nodded with a huge smile on my lips.

...  The heart beats were strong and steady, I could feel Drew's hand tinghten around mines. "Alrighty, and we haaaaave a Girl" I smiled so hard biting my lip "annnd" she paused and the smile on her face vanished very briefly, then she looked back at the sheets "we'll you two give me a quick second, I have to step out but I will be right back" I looked at the doctor and shook my head.

"No tell me what's going on right now"

"Please, I'll be right back"

"Stay calm Queen" Drew insured, missing the back of my hand and looking into my eyes. Tears already forming in my eyes, I kept looking at the monitor and the doctor as she walked out. I could feel the heavy thuds of my heart pounding virgourously against my chest as we waited.

"I'm scared Drew" I held on to me brushing his fingers though my hair.