49.

I had got off the Airplane at 9:30 and and had been calling Queen to let her know i was here but she hadn't been answering my calls. So i got a room at a hotel and texted her letting her know i was in town. I figured she must have had a long day and was sleeping. She always slept when she was pregnant with April and she loved spicy food. I signed and called into a Indian restaurant downtown that she loved when she was carrying our first children. I booked it for 2 tomorrow night and figured, hoped she'd like to go out. Knowing Queen, she would want to talk to me, feel me up before she really let me back into my kids life. I was bowed down to her right now, and walking on eggshells. Especially with all those hormones she have, i signed made at the genes i had, my mom told me a long time ago that i was probably going to have nothing but twins. And here i was with my second set of twins.

.
.
. [queen]

jazzy music played fast and joyously at the bar Owen took me too. He had me twirling around with my pregnant belly and pulled me close to his body as we swayed on the floor. He twirled me around pressing my back to his chest and wrapped his hands around mines and lips kissing softly on my neck as the music slowed. "You must be trying to make my water break" i laughed swaying with him. He smiled and turned me to him, when a waitress came up letting us know are food was ready in the Togo boxes.

Thanking her, Owen helped me helped me off the floor and grabbed our food. It was going on 12:30 and i noticed all the missed calls from Andrew and he text letting me know he was here in the city and got a hotel. I signed and Owen planted a kiss on my forehead, opening the car door for me. "Everything is alright" i smiled kissing his lips.

"Everything is great"

"Great lets get you home" he waited till i was buckled in before closing the door.

But everything wasn't okay, i stared down at the text and didn't know what to text back. He thought i was sleeping so i figured I'd just not text back. And text him in the morning,i text Sam and let her know that i was on my way. I signed and turned to Nalen "hey" i smile slightly "i just wanted to let you know that my children's father is in town, and assuming that you in and are..." i bit my lip not really knowing what Nalen and i were "are around each other alot more, i figured I'd let you know"

He blinked and shrugged, "there his kids Queen, it's completely OK with me. I have no say in any of that, as long as he is here with the right intentions" he turned the corner "But thank you, for finding me important enough to know that the male figure that is permanently in your life,is here. I appreciate that" he smiles at me and grabs my hand tightly "how do you feel now that here down here though? I know its been a while"

I shrugged, "i feel... Angery but" i paused empty,horny "I'm happy he's here now, i know my kids miss him, and he's a good father, he was just... Dangerous"

I sat back and looked out the window.

He was dangerous ....

.
.
. /Team Andrew/ \Team Owen/