"Eh?" Finally, he stopped and stars at his friend, reciprocating the confusion.

"Then what did you mean by 'you don't have to force yourself tonight'? Wakatoshi-kun?" Tendou asked, putting his arms beside his hips. 

"I'm telling F/n to not force herself to do the research tonight. It's been a tiring day," he conceded. Your eyes widened in disbelief and your cheeks turned even redder after realizing that you've been thinking the wrong thing the whole time.

'Of course, he meant that!' You mentally slapped yourself. 'But that sounded really dirty though,' you tried to justify your thoughts, which made you even more embarrassed.

Hysterical laughs came out from Tendou's mouth yet again, but this time, even louder. " Wakatoshi-kun, that's hilariou--" The red-head struggled to speak as his laughs cut him off in between his words. He pointed his finger at you and smiled sheepishly. "F/n-chan! You were definitely thinking about something perverted were you?" He patted your shoulder in an attempt to tease you.

Annoyed and embarrassed, you exclaimed, "I-I wasn't!" You turned around and walked past the two with the net in your hands.  Your heart skipped a beat when your mind started to see images of Ushijima, shirtless. It was a beautiful sight-- a sight that you wanted to see, but just the thought of it could make you pass out. You slapped your cheeks and shake off the thoughts. 

'No, no, no, no. That's illegal.' You said to yourself.

The sun had finally set as the practice had come to an end. The college team had already left the campus and the rest of the team members were already changed into their uniforms. Ushijima wanted to walk you home but he's unable to do so because of night school, which leaves you alone while waiting at the bus stop.

You hear a short tone from your notification ringing and looked at who it was.

From: Dad ヽ(・∀・)ノ

f/n-chan... please go to a cafe to buy cake!!! your mom is in a bad mood again! 

You let out a harsh sigh after seeing his message. You and your mom haven't exactly 'made up' yet. It became exhausting to you after the first week of the argument. You and your father knew that your mom wasn't the type to forget her grudges easily. And so, you decided to do what a good daughter would do, which was to follow your father's orders.

You ride the bus to the nearest cafe. When you finally arrived, you swung the cafe's glass doors open, the aroma of coffee and sweets entered your nose. The cafe was spacious, and the ambiance gave a warm and comfy feeling. You walked past the tables confidently until you hear someone call your name.

"F/n-chan?" A familiar, cheerful voice called. You turned around to see where the voice came from and your gut feeling was confirmed when you saw Oikawa Toru sitting alone with his phone in his hand.

"Oikawa?" You walked towards him, unsure of what to say or do.