VALENTINE SPECIAL.

Mulai dari awal

Since he knew the reason now he was not uneasy anymore. "Calm down! I am here with you, aren't i? Hm?"
He looked up at him and cupped his face with his slender fingers. Pulling his head down tenderly with his legs tip toed, he kissed him on the forehead. Then rubbing Zarad's nose against his own, he murmured softly.
"Don't worry! I am not going anywhere. I am not leaving you!"

Zarad looked at him and replied this time. "I know that. I know that. But i can't help but feel uneasy when i don't have you near me all the time."

That damn flower! How dare it make his man sad!

Hitomu took the flower from his hands and stared at it with a menacing aura.

That damn old one, did he have to send tiger lilies? Fuck him.....this lily thing is too coincidental! Too much coincidental! He must have deliberately done it. Damn that blackened snake!

He crushed the bouquet like he was squeezing out lemon juice, the beautiful petals of the flowers crumbled and fell apart. Then he nonchalantly tossed it away.

"There! I threw the trash away." He spat.
"Sorry tiger lilies. Forgive me for being petty just this once." He thought to himself in his heart. Then he refocused on the man who, at the moment, looked no different than an abandoned puppy.

"Pay no attention to this nonsense. That day i promised not to leave you and i am a man of my promise. I will never leave you." Coaxing his big doggy was more important right now. As for how to cheer him up, he knew his own tricks because his man was quite an idiotic person.
Delivering his lips to the tall man he added. "Because i love you so much that i cannot afford to leave you." While saying this he subconsciously let out a sun shine like radiant smile, his face full of love and affection.

It took just this much for the dropping face to recover. The sorrowful and lonely look was gone in an instant, and his face brightened up, almost like a flower blooming in season after it had withered. His blue eyes shone with happiness and joy, with a brightened face like this, the earlier horrified look was almost like a fake mirage.

He looked like a big dog wagging his tail back and forth, left and right, very happily.

"I love you soooo much Anwyll!" Zarad replied him. Then he bent over and kissed him on the forehead.

Deja vu again! These two really had a lot of deja vu happening in between them.

Embracing each other they stood there.
A little bit far from where they were standing a group of men were approaching them. One of them was Revard. Walking beside him was an extremely beautiful person, so enchanting and heavenly, he was the epitome of a descending goddess amongst the mortals, with a look like this only he could be compared to the protagonist of the book. The other two people were surprisingly another beauty with a very light yellow hair, Hitomu's precious student and the young imperial general.
Revard, the eldest amongst the group was about to call out for them. He had raised his hand and had yet to wave it while calling out for them. But......he stopped.

Glaring at the group was the piercing gaze of his blue eyes, hugging the smaller man in his arms he gave off an omnious aura that was directed at the approaching group. His whole body language was shouting out....warning them.

"GO AWAY! DO NOT COME CLOSER!"

The four got goosebumps all over their bodies, a chill running down their spine.
Revard gulped. "Lets not disturb them. Pretend we never saw them. Lets go."
Like fleeing soldiers from the battle they immediately left to rush out of that menacing glare.

This man had become even more dangerous. Was what Revard and the goddess like beauty were thinking.

While Hitomi sighed inwardly. With a keen sense he was aware of what had happened. But he let him have his way. After all he was still in the middle of coaxing him. However when he looked up to his face, it seemed the man was healed by his few sweet words. 
As expected, he was easy to woo!

However another problem had arose. The look in his eyes and his body was shouting out another emergency. Hitomu sighed at him. Staring at him Zarad leaned over and whispered some words into his ears.
His brown orbs fluctuated a little bit.
If he were to say 'No' to him, the other would definitely not go against his answer. However, if he said yes......
Before he could contemplate whether to give in or not, the love sick look of this mentally ill person softened him.
As if possessed he silently nodded his head, oblivious to the fact that his own cheeks were blushing with a light red shade, making him appear even more sweet in Zarad's eyes.

The mighty doggy prince picked up Hitomu. Swiftly. Princess carrying him he walked back to the direction where he earlier came from.
Giving another peck to him on his cheeks he said to him wearing an extremely overjoyed expression.

"You should only be mine, and stay as mine forever."

With a smile. "Sure. I am all yours!"

Hearing them whisper words of love for each other in such an open space, the spying man with bright yellow hair standing very very far away from where they were snapped the telescope into two.

"How dare he.......! How dare he touch my dearie like that!"
An omnious black aura reeking with the intent to kill was being released by this person.

A/N: As you can see these two special chapters contained spoilers of the story.
Hope you look forward to it.