Chapter 20 - Giving Blaze Advice

Austin drove Jolie home and the first thing she did was peel off her sweaty clothes and hop into a hot shower. She heard her phone ding a few times while she was in there but she ignored it until she was out.

She pulled on some baggy pajamas and lathered on a mint green face mask and brushed a deep conditioning treatment through her hair before going downstairs.

"Mom, have you seen the pedicure kit? I want to do my fingers and toes," she said, grabbing a bottle of cold water out of the fridge and chugging it.

"It's in the downstairs hall closet sweetheart," her Mom said, kissing the side of her head before heading upstairs.

Jolie grabbed the pedicure set and settled into the living room couch, filing her toenails down as she turned on the first Twilight movie.

Halfway through it the front door opened and Blaze and his little brother walked in.

"You're home from work early," Jolie smiled.

"Ahhh, look out Cole. It's the Swamp Thing," he teased when he saw her green face mask.

"Ha, ha. Very funny," she said, tossing a pillow at him. He caught it easily and plopped down onto the couch next to her as Cole headed upstairs to his room.

Blaze grabbed a handful of Jolie's popcorn and popped a few pieces in his mouth before making a face and saying, "Ugh. What the hell kind of popcorn is that? It tastes like cardboard."

"It's unsalted and unbuttered," she laughed, looking at the funny face he made. "It's a lot healthier that way."

"Yeah and a lot grosser," he shuddered, putting the rest that was still in his hand back in the bowl. "You can have that all to yourself. So what are you watching?"

"The First Twilight movie."

"Never seen it," he said and her eyes widened.

"What?! You've never seen Twilight? Have you been living under a rock?"

"No, I've always lived in house full of men. I hate to break it to you, but dudes don't sit around and watch Twilight," he laughed.

"Well they do now," she smiled. "Since this is Friday night and we don't have school tomorrow, me and you are going to stay up all night and have a Twilight movie marathon. I could give you a pedicure and a face mask too."

"Oh, you know, I'd love to. I really would, but I have to ...... ummm. I have to," he paused, thinking, "go set up something in my room."

He got up and started heading up the stairs.

"Liar!" Jolie called out laughing.

Her Mom came in and saw what was on. "Yes! Twilight marathon. We haven't done that in a while."

"Yeah, I was thinking we were overdue. I needed my Cullen fix. I tried to talk Blaze into watching with us, but apparently men don't appreciate Twilight like we do," Jolie laughed.

The front door opened and her Aunt Sharon walked in.

"Hey, we're having a Twilight Marathon. Wanna join?" her Mom asked her.

"Hell yeah. But that means we're gonna need some wine," she smiled, wagging her eyebrows up and down as she headed towards the kitchen.

She came back with three tall wine glasses filled with a light pink liquid, handing one to Jolie.

"Sharon, did you forget she's only eighteen?"

"Hey, when we were eighteen, we were drinking hard whiskey and vodka. Lighten up and let the poor girl have a glass of wine Stacy."