Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Four - Asshat

Start from the beginning

"But yet you sit there in silence" I reply folding my arms over my chest, "I'm just enjoying your presence," He says waving his arms around the empty room beside the two of us. "Well, I'm not so go" I smirk turning back to my work, "Well that's not very nice of you," He says I look up again and see him standing up form the couch, fixing his cut and shirt "I'm not a very nice person," I say in a bored tone as I look back down scan over the words infront of me.

I'm so tired they're all starting to merge together making no fucking sense to me, "Don't have to tell me twice, oh and you have just under an hour until your date" He smirks and walks away as my face drops and I look at my watch 40 minutes just enough time. I grab the papers infront of me and stand up making my way to the house, I walk through the front door and up to the bedroom putting the stack of papers on the glass table in our room.

Harley walks out fo the bathroom and jumps when she sees me, "You scared the fuck out of me" She says putting her hand over her chest I smirk and walk over to her "Go get dressed before I rip that towel off and make your legs useless for the foreseeable future" She grins and turns on her heels walking to the walk-in closet. I go to the bathroom and jump in the shower quickly washing my body and hair, I get out and dry myself before wrapping the towel around my waist.

I quickly fuck around with my hair until I'm somewhat happy with it. I walk into the room but don't see Harley anywhere, I hear footsteps downstairs before I hear her yelling at the dogs to take their bones outside. I smile to myself and make my way over to the walk-in closet, I grab a pair of boxers and put on the only pair of jeans I own that don't have rips in them and a white button-up, I roll up the sleeves to my elbows and throw my cut on over the top.

I put on my riding boots and make my way downstairs, as I reach the bottom step I freeze when Harley catches my eyes. She stands at the front door watching the two dogs play around the front yard laughing and smiling at them as they tackle each other to the ground, she's wearing a tight red dress, it's been a while since I've seen her in one, but instead of heels she wears black vans because I know how much she hates wearing them, I don't blame her they look fucking painful.

Her hairs down and naturally wavey just how I like it too, I've never liked it when she tries too hard with her hair or make-up, she doesn't need too, just her is perfect within itself. And the best part is she's wearing her property cut, it's similar to mine but instead of president under the large logo, she has "Property of Killer" Damn right she is.

She turns around and smiles even bigger when she sees me, "Aw you look so handsome Puddin" She says walking over to me and fixing my shirt collar. I scan over the front half of her and it's even better than the back, the property cut is too big for her but it covers her curves from wondering eyes so I'm not complaining.

The dress has a deep V cut neckline showing off her cleavage a little too much for my liking but I'm not telling her to change if she's comfortable wearing this so be it, I'll just have to shoot out every fuckers eye's that land on her "And you look divine kitten" I watch as her cheeks turn slightly red, it's so hard to get her to blush but it's so fucking rewarding when she does.

"Are you ready?" I ask taking her hand into mine and twirling her around she giggles and nods her head "Yeah, Blade, Juice and Irish are watching the dogs for us" I lead her out to an SUV and open the door for her. Once she's in I close her door and make my way over to the driver's seat "Where are we going?" She asks as I start the car, "It's a surprise kitten" I reply grinning as we make our way to the edge of town.

 After a bit of driving and Harley humming along to the radio Fallout Boy comes on and she sits up and turns up the volume 'I don't care' begins to blast through the car I watch her out the corner of my eye as she sings along to the song and dances in her seat, I can't help but smile, she's so fucking perfect and I'm so fucking lucky she's mine. Soon enough we pull up to the place, "You really are amazing" She says looking over to me. I laugh and get out of the car going over to her side and opening the door for her.

"Such a gentleman," She says as she takes my hand in hers, "For now" I reply being down to whisper in her ear. "A Fucking BBQ Bar & Grill, if I wasn't pregnant and could drink this would be perfect," She says looking up at the big neon sign, we walk in and a waitress leads us over to a table she also takes our drinks order before putting in the order at the bar. "How did you know?" Harley asks leaning on the palm on her hand as she rests her elbow on the table. "You really think I'd take you somewhere fancy? I know how much you hate those places, having to act posh and proper" She smiles and laughs, "We should go one day, and just fuck around the whole time, see how long it takes for them to throw us out", I humm and lean back in my seat "After the baby is out so we can drink".

She holds her pinky out and I loop mine with hers she kisses her thumb so I do the same and kiss mine "Super pinky promise, can't break those bad boys unless you want to die" She says pointing a fork at me. "I won't, trust me" I say holding my hands up, the waitress comes back and puts our drinks down on the table "Can I get you anything to eat?" She asks looking at Harley.

"I think we will do the BBQ & Grill for 2" She says placing the menu down infront of us, she nods scribbling it down on the note pad. She looks at Harley one more time and blushes before speed walking away, "I think she has a crush on you" I say looking back at Harley. "Oh don't get jealous puddin, you know I wouldn't, and even if I did I already promised Shelby she would be my first proper experience," She says shrugging, "Wait you what?".

She laughs at me "I'm pretty sure if it hasn't happened by now it's not going too" I slump back in my chair and stare at her, "Oh don't be like that" She says leaning forward and pouting at me, so I pout back. She rolls her eyes and stands up walking over to my side of the table, she slides into the booth next to me and rests her head on my shoulder, "If you keep pouting I'll just go home with her instead".

I look to my side and stare down at her, "You wouldn't you love me too much" She laughs and stands up walking back to the other side sitting down opposite me. We talk for a little longer just generally catching up, we talked on the phone but it was always Harley trying to convince me to come back earlier and my answer was always if I could, I would. The waitress returns with our meal putting it infront of both of us but she keeps looking at Harley "Keep your damn eyes off my wife" I growl, the waitress jumps back and runs back to the kitchen "God you're such an asshat" Harley says throwing a fry at me, "That may be, but I am your asshat".