20: Shoto Todoroki - Valentines Day (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah of course, there's a funfair in town that'll be quite exciting, then we can just spend the night watching films in my room?" I suggested. In my mind I was kind of hoping that tonight could be our first time taking our relationship to the ultimate level. After Mina spoke to me about it the other day, I've been unable to stop thinking about it. He smiled at my suggestion and nodded.

"That sounds great," he said, kissing the top of my head.

- Timeskip -

Hand in hand we approached the funfair, and it had been decorated for Valentines Day. There were stands were you could win large plushie hearts, there was a 'lovers lake' where each boat was shaped as a heart and had a heart parasol and on all the candy stalls, each piece was shaped into a heart. Everything around us was pink, red or white and (despite Shoto's hair), we felt very out of place. "Come on, lets enjoy the rides, we don't have to do any of that smushy stuff," I said, kissing his cheek and wanting to add 'we can do our own style of celebrating later.'

"Alright, fine by me. Which do you want to go on first?" He asked.

"Lovers lake?" I teased and he raised his eyebrows.

"I-I... er-,"

"I'm only joking Shoto, that's really not my scene either. Let's go on that one!" I said excitedly, dragging him excitedly over towards a ride in which a row of seats moved in a circular motion either going quickly left or quickly right. He smiled and let me drag him towards the exciting ride. As it was his day I told him we could do whatever he wanted so he requested getting ice cream from one of the stalls. Despite his determination to pay for his own sweet treat, I insisted. We found an empty bench on the outskirts of the park which was quiet, away from the crowds.

"Shoto?"

"Hm?"

"Did you notice this morning, when a load of Valentines day chocolates fell from your locker?" I asked, and he remained quiet. "All the girls that gave them to you were snickering at me as they stood behind. That's kind of why I kissed you like that... sorry, I guess they just angered me a bit," I said awkwardly. He leant in and kissed my cheek and ear.

"I understand, if it was reversed and you were receiving those from guys, I don't think I'd be too happy. But remember this... I love you and only you. You've always been so kind and loving to me, and that makes you the best girlfriend I could wish for. Well, that and - er - y-you're erm..." his voice trailed off and I couldn't quite hear the last bit.

"What was that Shoto?"

"Y-you're very - erm - p-p..." his voice trailed off once more.

"I'm sorry Sho I still didn't quite catch that- mmph!" I squealed as he suddenly pressed his lips right up against mine.

"I said you're very pretty," he mumbled when we broke apart, warming my heart. I couldn't help but smile, staring into his hypnotising eyes.

"Thank you Shoto. I feel so lucky to have you," I said, giggling as he began to blush. I saw a bit of his ice cream drip down onto his trousers, as he was holding it in his fire hand and despite it being February, it was also quite a warm day. He sat up properly looking down at the mess. Immediately I grabbed some tissues from my bag, got him to hold my ice cream and began rubbing away the droplets. Only seconds later I realised that I had effectively palmed his crotch. I looked back up to him to see his staring at me, crimson burning on his cheeks. My thoughts whirled back to what Mina said about taking our relationship to the ultimate level, and that to initiate I would have to tease. Perhaps this was the perfect way to start.

I stared into his eyes, trying to look as innocently seductive as possible. "Is everything okay Shoto?" I asked. He gulped.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine," he mumbled. "Thanks..."