17: Katsuki Bakugou - Toys (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Well now, you're not as innocent as you appear, are you babe?" He teased, pulling me into his body and immediately attacking my lips again. His hands were massaging my bum as I clung onto his top tightly, desperately wanting it off.

"Today you can do whatever you like to me, you can use as many of these as you want on me, I'm your very special toy today," I mumbled into the kiss and I felt him smirk against my lips.

"Good," he said simply, before ripping off his top to show off his six-pack. "Come here," he pulled me against his body, his hands roaming mine as he slowly pushed me towards the bed. There was strong malicious intent in his sharp red eyes which made him look ten times hotter, and as he pushed me onto the bed I saw the large tent in his trousers making me wetter. "Now what shall I start with... hm, how about this?" He thought aloud, his deep voice exciting me. He picked up some handcuffs that were lined with black fur, and spreading my arms out wide he used two pairs of handcuffs, one for each hand, pinning me to the head of the bed.

I tried wriggling free of the handcuffs but they were very tight and solid. He cheekily put the key just out of my reach on the bedside table, then stood and took his trousers off. His ego was fed as I watched him intently, unable to take my eyes off of the huge bulge in his tight boxers. "Now then," he growled, picking up the vibrator first and pulling aside my panties. "Let's start with this." He pressed it right up against my clit and immediately I started to whimper, the vibrations sending electric impulses through my body. I couldn't stop myself from letting out moans of pleasure as I could feel myself approaching my climax already. Katsuki could tell however, so he pulled it away, then licking it.

"K-Katsuki!" I whined, pulling at the handcuffs.

"I thought you said you were my little toy? That means you're not allowed to complain, got it?" He growled with a smirk and I nodded submissively. He then took his hands to the rim of my panties, actually tearing them off and throwing them aside.

"Hey! They were expensive!"

"What did I say about complaining? You bad girl," he said, smacking my thighs. I whimpered but obeyed him. Scanning his eyes over the toys once more, he picked out a large vibrating dildo which he began to tease my pussy with. I cried out in pleasure, muttering 'Katsuki' under my breath repeatedly as he began to insert it, then pressing the button on the remote control to activate it.

"Y-yes! Oh my god," I groaned, feeling nothing but pleasure.

"You're such a naughty girl, planning all of this for us. I'm gonna have my way with you," he whispered in his husky, turned on voice as he stood on the bed and stripped off his boxers. My face was aligned with his strong erection, it seeming desperate for attention so I stuck my tongue out and ran it up the underside of him. "Did I say you could lick it?" He growled and I immediately backed away, looking up to his smirking face with innocent eyes, trying my best not to man from the pleasure of the dildo. "Open your mouth," he commanded and I did as I was told, him suddenly grabbing my hair roughly and thrusting his dick into my mouth.

It was all I could do not to gag as he began thrusting roughly, saliva dribbling from my mouth and moistening his thick erection. His pounding continued as I heard him grunt from above me, his clutch on my hair tightening and the pleasure running high through my body. I tried pulling on my restraints as I was desperate to feel him, to touch his body and feel his hard dick but the handcuffs were strong. "(y/n)- I'm gonna- mmph, f-fuck," he groaned deeply, and I felt my mouth fill with his cum. There was so much that some dribbled out of my mouth, down my chin and dripped onto my breasts. "Swallow it," he demanded and I tried not to wince from the taste as I did what I was told.

"Kat-Katsuki, t-the dildo... i-it's gonna make me c-cum!" I whimpered.

"Cum baby, cum for your master," he growled, kneeling back down and running his hands all over my body, reaching behind me to undo my bra.