30. Small Chat..🦋

Start from the beginning

Drip...Drip...

I bit my lower lip very badly, until they bled, to endure vainly the dull sound of my uncontrollable crying.

***********

At lunchtime, I took my lunch tray and looked around. As usual, everyone was looking at me. I sighed and headed to the bathroom. I entered a little cubicle and closed the door. I closed the lid and sat down on the commode. I started to eat between my sobs and wipe off my tears.

What did I do wrong?

Was I really that bad person?

I only took a few bites from my salad, suddenly a big splash of filthy water assailed me from above. I gasped and instantly stood up on my feet. The tray fell from my lap and clattered on the floor, creating an annoying sound. I quickly wiped off the raw water from my eyes and opened the door hastily. A bunch of girls were standing in front of the door, with a wicked smile on their faces. One of them was holding a bucket, which I naturally assumed the janitor used to clean the bathroom.

"Oops, we didn't know that you were there." The girl with the bucket gasped falsely and told me with a mocking guilty tone. Suddenly I recognised her. She was the one, the girl with fake boobs, whom I talked about me being Brant's girlfriend the other day, at the field.

I just stared at them blankly. They started to giggle. I assumed she was getting back at me for that day. Actually I wasn't surprised at all.

"We were just trying to clean some 'TRASH'." One of her friends smirked at me. I sighed resignedly and walked solemnly to the sink. I opened the tap to wash my face. Suddenly they threw the dirty bucket at me. The bucket hit my back a little hard, but I didn't flinch, because I was accepting that from them.

"Come on, girls, let's get out of here," that girl said. "I feel gross, for being here with a whore, who did fucking each dick." She flipped her hair and walked out. Her minions followed just behind her.

I looked at myself in the mirror and chuckled sadly. She was right, I looked like a cheap, ugly whore. My eyes were so tired, that I couldn't even feel my tears which were streaming down my face with the water.

************

Anna only stared and chewed her chewing gum slowly when she saw me in that state. When I took out my uniform, she got up and opened her backpack. She handed out a pair of jeans and a fluorescent green t-shirt to me silently. I paused and looked up at her.

"Don't forget to wash them before returning." She told me quietly. "I also have an extra jacket in my car."

I took the clothes and muttered softly, "Thank you." She gave a little squeeze at my shoulder and nodded her head understandingly.

************

When I reached home, I turned off the engine and got out of my car. Anna was a little taller than me. I had to give two little folds to the jeans she lended me to wear. I closed my car door lightly and turned to my house.

I paused instantly.

There's a silver Jaguar parked in my yard and I could only imagine whose car it is. I walked slowly to the front door with a confused mind. The door creaked open before I could get out the key.

Arthur.

"Come in." He quietly pointed at me to come in with his chin. I slowly entered the room and froze on my spot, when I saw the person who was sitting on our couch attentively with my mom and dad, before standing up in my entry.

The one and only Ron, or should I call him 'Mr. Ronald Ryan'.

"Hi, Liza." He greeted me with a small smile on his face. I didn't greet him back. I half glared and half squinted at him. He wasn't alone. The lady, from the other day, If I remembered correctly, her name was Jass, also stood up with him.