Saying good bye and Hello

En başından başla

"So were a couple, " he mumble while kissing.

"I thought that was obvious, given the number of times we've f*cked," i joked.

"Ok, i love you too and hope you don't change your mind about loving me," he laughs and says.

I know he's joking but i wanted him to know, that I really do love him, after  hearing his life story, i don't want him to feel like I'll disappiont or hurt him.

I decide to do something that i thought I wasn't ready for, getting up i walk to the private bedroom.

"Where you going he shouted after me,"

"Just sit down and look sexy, I'll be right back," i tell him.

Digging through my clothing, i found what i was looking for.

Heading back out outside, i saw V staring at me. I didn't even notice that he was completely naked.

If he never told me he loved me, i wouldn't matter because i can see it in his eyes.

Every step I took towards him my heart beat got crazy.

Stopping in front of him, i just kept on looking in his eyes.

Loving him happen quickly and came out of nowhere and hit me hard.

"Virgo Romes Alpha of the Crescent moon pack, will you marry me and become my mate," I went on my knee and say to him.

If there was a word that could best describe V's face it would be bewildered.

"Are you serious Jay," he stutters.

"Do you think, i would be naked on my knees asking you to marry me with the only think i have left of my mom if wasn't serious," I say.

"Okay then, I'll marry you," V laughs and says aesthetically.

He takes the ring from my hand and slides it on his finger.

"I love you too and i won't  let you regret loving me Jay," he pulls me up and say to my face.

"You better not," I smirk and a bite his lip, my teasing was all it took to reignite our passion.

I wanted him bad, not wanting to wait anymore i lift him up and held him above my waist so my co*k was resting inbetween his buns.

We were in the midst of our ecstasy when Virgo's phone start ringing off.

"Damn," he curse and got up, i was frustrated as well, i was just about to sink into his tight hole.

"I hope however is on the line better be calling for a damn good reason," i thought to myself.

"Put on some cloths we gota go to the clinic now," Virgo shouts out.

Immediately the bile in my stomach rises as i think of the worst.

My mind played it over and over. I don't know how I'll manage the sight of a dead Rick.

Pulling on my jeans and throwing on my shirt I follow behind Virgo who was practically naked except for the boxers he had on.

My mind could only think about what is to come.

Virgo's pov

"What do you need," I growled out angrily at Olo.

He interrupt the best moment of my life, the guy that i love told me he loved and ask me to marry him.

In fact he was even willing to be my mate, i was going to make him truly mine by marking him.

"Sorry to bother you but its important, it's Rick," Olo say bring me out of my thoughts.