Multiverse Battle Part 4

The Battle of the Universes has gotten to it's most intense only a few universes left.

Vegito and Kefla were fighting and it was amazing seeing how close both of them were but I feel that Vegito is just testing her power.

Kefla grabbed Vegito and threw him to the other side of the arena but he quickly recovered and kicked her and shot a blast at her. But she also recovered and send her own blast and both connected and from what I can tell both of them were having fun.

Vegito - You're pretty good. I can tell you have a lot of hidden potential.

Kefla - Hahaha I am the best but I can still feel my power rising so how about we start kicking things up a notch?

Vegito - You read my mind.

Both of them stopped fighting and landed again on the ground as Kefla started powering up and her energy was amazing. She transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and Vegito did the same. These two are amazing I would have to go Super Saiyan Blue to compete with him.

Both vanished and they continued the battle as both were so fast some couldn't keep up but I saw everything but I started to notice how Vegito increased his power enough to start throwing off Kefla with his speed

Both vanished and they continued the battle as both were so fast some couldn't keep up but I saw everything but I started to notice how Vegito increased his power enough to start throwing off Kefla with his speed. He started dodging and countering with one attack and repeating.

Vegeta - At this rate Vegito is just toying with her.

Goku - Yeah she's losing focus and this could affect her dramatically.

Kefla started attacking more but he attacks never connected as Vegito kept toying with her and he kicked her away as she was close to be out of bounds.

Kefla - DAMN IT STOP DODGING BASTARD!!

Vegito - Come on is that really everything you got?

Her anger got the best of her and she started letting out energy everywhere. We even had to punch some attacks away.

Kefla - THAT'S IT I'M DONE WITH YOU I'M GONNA HIT YOU WITH MY FULL POWER AND TAKE YOU OUT!!!

Vegito smiled as he prepared his own blast and everyone prepared for a giant beam clash.