The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?

The time has come the Sports festival has officially started and with Class 1A and B entering the stadium with they're Gym uniforms

Goku - Wow I cant believe they're so many people here (as he sees Eri cheering him on in the audience with Inko)

Ochako - She looks so adorable from there cheering you on - as Goku then blushes a bit

Midnight shows up and introduces everyone

Midnight - Welcome everyone to the U.A. Sports Festival - as the perverts including Mineta cheer on because of Midnights Outfit.

Goku/Kirishima/Izuku - Should she even be wearing that in public.

Midnight - For our representative would you please come to the stage Son Goku!

As Goku was shocked everyone except Bakugou and Todoroki cheered him on and he went up the stage and said his speech.

Goku - Well first hello everyone welcome to the U.A Sports Festival I want to give everyone even Class 1B my full on support and that I will give it my all and this is our chance to rise up and break every limit so we can be called heroes!

Everyone cheered and chanted his name which made him a little embarrassed.

Midnight - Thank you Goku for that beautiful and encouraging speech the first challenge is an obstacle race

As everyone was getting ready Todoroki had a comment he wanted to tell our Saiyan friend

Todoroki - Goku (as he turns to Todoroki) I know that we are friends but I still believe I am stronger so I will say this I am going to beat you.

Kirishima - Hey come on no need for that

Goku - Don't worry I won't hold back either so you better bring you A game because I'm giving you everything I have

Kirishima - (tearfully) so MANLY

The race starts with Todoroki freezing everyone there with Bakugou and Izuku and Kirishima and Momo and Goku and Ochako following behind not being trapped from the ice.

As Goku follows Todoroki he is stopped by a zero pointer but is dealt with easily by Izuku and he nods as he continues to catch up to Todoroki with Bakugou close in his tail.

Goku starts to fly and goes Kaioken times 6 and easily catches up with Todoroki and Bakugou gets even more mad since Izuku was already in front of him.

As the smoke from the land mine clears a figure is seen in the finish line

Midnight - It looks like someone is here and it is....SON GOKU (as the whole stadium cheers)

The Calvary battle goes on per normal but Hatsume is not in Izuku's team and it's Goku but they make to first place since he used the instant transmission and solar flare to blind the rest and winning in first place.

Midnight - In first place team Goku, second Team Todoroki and in third and fourth Team Bakugou and team Shinsou.

Goku flies to say hi to Inko and Eri

Eri - PAPA YOU WERE AMAZING (as she jumps on too Goku's arms)

Goku - Aww thanks marshmallow also I didn't know you were gonna be here Inko.

Inko - Well your Principal invited me and gave me two seats one for me and one for Eri and he gave us unlimited snacks.

Goku - (whispers) please make sure she doesn't eat too much sugar she will be up until 3am in the morning if she does.

Inko gives him a thumps up and he fly's back down as they announced that they will have a lunch break.

As you already know how Goku is he was devouring everything he saw.

Everyone - You are a bottomless pit of hunger - they all said in unison

Goku - Hahaha I get that a lot from everyone I meet that sees me eat what can I say I just love too eat.

Present Mic - Will students please come back to the arena.

Goku - Wow that was delicious if I have to fight anyone of you please don't punch me in the gut

Bakugou - Well if I have to fight you in the first round the first thing I'm gonna do is punch you in the gut.

Goku - oh man no mercy.

Everyone is gonna fight the same just no Hatsume so Izuku vs Iida and Goku vs Shinsou. But everyone else the same from the original story.

Goku - Well looks like I have to fight you huh (as he looks at Shinsou he nods but before he even speaks back Ojiro talks to Goku)

Ojiro - Don't talk to him at all it looks like if you answer him he uses mind control that's his quirk.

Goku - Got it I just wont speak to him and I win.

Before he could leave to the arena notice a massive energy drop and he sees all Might in his skinny form and walk up to him.

Goku - Hey all Might are you alright

All Might - All Might? No you must be mistaken

Goku - come on I'm not stupid same color hair and eyes your all Might (as he takes out a bag of senzu beans) why is your energy dropping so fast?

All Might - (sighs) because of this (he shows him his injury and tells him that his time limit is going fast and that he may have to retire soon)

Goku - Well I can fix that here eat the bean and it will heal you and fixing that injury - as he gives him the bean

Without a second thought he eats the bean and his organs come back steam comes out and he gets more buff and his smile returns.

All Might - I AM BACK TO MY NORMAL SELF I CAN GO BACK BEING A HERO AND I FEEL MY STRENGTH RETURNING (as he looks under his shirt and sees the scar completely gone and he sheds a tear and thanking Goku)

All Might - THANK YOU THANK YOU GOKU HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU?!

Goku - Just promise to take care of Izuku and keep training him and protecting the city ok (as he takes out his hand for All Might to shake it)

After shaking hands Goku goes to the arena and is faced to faced with Shinsou as the match begins.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I wanted All Might to come back as a hero and this took a lot of thinking and I hope you enjoyed it and remember I don't own Dragon Ball nor My Hero Academia please support the official company.

Next episode
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou    Don't miss it