The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.

Last time our young-heroes were visiting I-island and going to the I-expo until all the peace was interrupted by villains capturing the heroes. Will Izuku and the Gang be able to save them?

Goku - Let's go everyone I will go alone while you guys take the lower part. Got it?

Everyone - Right

As everyone I left outside and wore my uniform and flew to the top of the building but halfway someone attacked me.

???? - Well well well it's finally a pleasure to meet you Son Goku - as he gives a evil bow

Goku - I don't know who you are but are you with the villain or are you their leader?

???? - Just call me Darkness and I am here to kill you for killing HIM!

Goku - Who are you talking about?

Darkness - DIE!

As he charged at me I couldn't escape so we started fighting making the whole island shake.

Darkness - You didn't give him a chance you bastard - he then started throwing fireballs and knives.

I dodged every attack not letting it hit me nor the people on the ground.

Goku - KAIOKEN (I then charged at him at full speed with him standing there normally)

Izuku - Looks like Goku is a little busy huh

Ochako - We can't get distracted Goku can handle himself.

(I am gonna make it the same as the movie until they see Bakugo and Kirishima)

Two villians and both with unknowing quirks attacked them and Bakugo and Kirishima were fighting them with Shoto staying behind so they can go ahead.

The fight with me and Darkness was tiring for every blow we both took a lot of damage.