A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!

I was hiding next to my Papa when everything was happening I couldn't believe that villains were attacking and in the worst of times.

Aizawa - Stay here and don't get out at all!

Uncle Aizawa leaves and I start shaking since it's the second time the villains attacked us.

Eri - Papa please wake up...We need you.

But with that I feel something no someone coming and it was a man that looked like a Zombie.

Dabi - Hello Eri nice to see you again.

Eri - Dabi. Why are you attacking us?!

Dabi - We are here to pick up someone on our list. So how about you do me a favor and die.

But something push his flames out and it brought hope to me.

Goku - Don't you hurt my Eri.

Something was off on Papa but I felt so much anger in his power as he struck Dabi and transformed into a Super Saiyan and he roared a battle cry and I saw that his eyes were white.

Goku - You will suffer for what you did to my friends!

He shouted and I was mixed with emotions one being fear of my papa and one of happiness since he woke up but I was also confused on how he woke up since his Heart Virus was uncurable.

Dabi - What the hell is going on he is more savage than before.

Goku - RHAAAA!

(3rd POV)

Goku was angry he was striking Dabi with everything only to see him melt and gone and he then saw something that got him really mad.

Toga - Hold still so I could get some blood I just need a good amount okay Tsu?

Goku - HAAAA!

He shot a blast and killed Toga completely evaporating her. But he sees the moon and that's the big problem.

Yamoshi - No Goku don't look! Wait this could mean the next form.

Ochako - Whats going on with Goku?!